• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Plymouth Argyle | The EFL Championship

I want to be pissed off but I feel like we should have scored at least 2, the keeper spawned a couple of saves. I've gone past caring to some extent.

Can someone please explain why we did not sign a striker in the January transfer window? Does Williams really have that much confidence in Yates? Wtf is going on with Kukharevych?

Next four games are very tough, QPR winning today really isn’t good. We could very easily be below them by the end of the month.

Having said that we definitely shouldn’t have lost that game and really only have ourselves to blame for the dreadful finishing. We definitely weren’t outplayed and it’s not like we’re out there not creating anything.

Next four games are very tough, QPR winning today really isn’t good. We could very easily be below them by the end of the month.

Having said that we definitely shouldn’t have lost that game and really only have ourselves to blame for the dreadful finishing. We definitely weren’t outplayed and it’s not like we’re out there not creating anything.
Yes but the opposition is awful, and we lost. At home.

I don‘t really blame Williams except for the Grimes Fulton nonsense (Grimes should have been hooked before Fulton today. Grimes is right at the root of one of our major problem) and Selecting Yates. We Should have stuck with Sheehan when we had a bit of momentum until June. We are certainly now stuck with Williams, for good or bad, and we are in real trouble. There aren’t too many teams worse than Plymouth away.

At least we have got LWs press conference to cheers us up. He is going to be babbling for sure.

Positives:
The formation was better
We didn't look like an u10's side defending
Ronald

Negatives:
Yates
Fulton

Overall it was a better performance than in recent weeks, its clear that players are not used to having real pace in front of them and not used to looking for the early ball through/over to help isolate the wingers against the full backs.

I would love to find out why Kukharevych cannot get even a single minute on the pitch when we are struggling to score goals

Literally no positives for me. Can't cry over missed chances. Truth is, we won't get those chances against any other side for least 7/8 games.
Honestly think if we stay up it'll be by default.
Club is rotten.

Literally no positives for me. Can't cry over missed chances. Truth is, we won't get those chances against any other side for least 7/8 games.
Honestly think if we stay up it'll be by default.
Club is rotten.
Saint, this has been coming for quite a while, season after season our best talents have been sold off just to tred water, most monies ponied up by the hedge fund towards new recruitment has been squandered on a series of diabolical transfers.
The pot has now run dry, we have no more saleable assets, we're cooked.

Ronald and Key on the right, Tymon and Ginnelly on the left, Darling at the back, Everyone else can go.
Reset button, hard medicine, outwork on the field and off…. We are in a right pickle.

What a day, first us losing a match we should have won, and now Wales egg having their arses handed to them on a plate by Scotland.....

It had to happen. Writing off games against the Saints, Foxes et al because we're starting the Luke Williams era for real with a thrashing of Plymouth could only lead to what happened today. Don't get to pick and choose what games to turn up for.

I don't care what people say, there were positives to take from today, it's just that the overwhelming feeling of disappointment is too much to really care about them right now.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back