• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Plymouth Argyle | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-0072.jpg

IMG-0087.jpg

IMG-0086.jpg

IMG-0080.jpg

IMG-0175.jpg

IMG-0176.jpg

IMG-0108.jpg

IMG-8186.jpg

Last edited:
Surely the honeymoon period is over now. We have had glimpses of both the good (but not great) and the disastrous with us mostly being in between the two. A win here would be great but what I expect above all is a performance to give me confidence that we have a plan going forward for the rest of the season.

A new signing to give Grimes a proper midfield partner and either giving Kukharevych an opportunity or a striker who isn't a passenger for 90% of every game will also go along way. Oh and dropping Wood who must be the worst defender in the Championship on current form at the moment.

I'm sick to fckn death of schoolboy defending week after week game after game, its never ending. Luke needs to realise this isn't like notts county...concede 3 score 4. Wer fckn struggling to score 1.
Patience is threadbare now. Never mind looking good in patches, put a performance together ffs...Plymouth need to be beaten. Anything else, I'm struggling to see a way out.

The last three games were free hits and we were never going to win any of them. This is different and fear LW will come in for a lot of flak if we lose to the fantastic incredible Pilgrims.

The last three games were free hits and we were never going to win any of them. This is different and fear LW will come in for a lot of flak if we lose to the fantastic incredible Pilgrims.
Given they haven’t won away since the Jurassic age, so he should.

Does anyone know when any of our injured players are due back?

This is a potential banna skin...another ex player bound to score against us and he will be itching to prove a point especially as our now manager was part of the regime who messed with his head....how many of us amateurs have not been peed off being dropped after a good performance let alone scoring a hat trick

Forget Whittaker...they concede every game. Just get our formation and mindset right.

They've signed Sorinola, so he's bound to play like Roberto Carlos tomorrow before turning back into a little mouse for the rest of the season.

Sorinola and ‘Beaudiere were both better than Ashby

For all his flaws (and he did have them) Sorinola at least had a first touch that couldn't be compared unfavourably to a brick wall. He was limited offensively (much of it by Martin's tactics I feel) but never coasted through games or gave less than 100% - others might look down on him but I don't fault him during his time here

Can't be doing with anything timid today, defend properly FFS, put a proper shift in cos we've all had a titfull .

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Matt Grimes (captain), Jerry Yates, Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Ronald.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Joe Allen, Przemyslaw Placheta, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Liam Cullen, Charles Sagoe Jr, Bashir Humphreys, Filip Lissah.

Definitely looks 4-5-1 (though LWs hand may have been forced by having only this defensive lineup fit and injury free). Still not convinced about Yates and the Fulton-Grimes pairing but we shall see.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back