• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Stoke City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-2779.jpg

IMG-2838.jpg

IMG-2839.jpg

IMG-2781.jpg
IMG-2768.jpg
IMG-2780.jpg
IMG-2762.webp
IMG-2785.jpg
IMG-2767.jpg

Last edited:
Time to start pushing these teams over the edge and getting us to 50 points.

Cardiff like performance needed but will we see it !?

Are we going to see a LW blindside team selection to move away from his current best X1 ?

Is Allen , Walsh or Abba going to start ?

Is Shemy and Tymon (against his old club) going to be fit ?

Are we going to break any walking football rules?

IMG-2791.jpg

Keith Stroud will be the man in charge when Swansea City host Stoke City in the televised game at the Swansea.com Stadium on Wednesday.

Stroud took charge of four Swans games last term, and this will be his fourth time overseeing the Swans this season, having had the whistle for the Boxing Day trip to Southampton, a visit to Leicester City at the end of January, and - most recently - the Swans’ 2-1 victory at Sunderland in February. A Ronald brace sealed the points for the away team at the Stadium of Light, while Stroud booked five players in total with Ben Cabango, Josh Tymon, Jamie Paterson and Harry Darling cautioned from the Swans.

In total, the Hampshire official has overseen more than 30 Swans matches since being added to the National List of Referees. The first of those was a League Two match against Northampton Town back in March 2005, while the most memorable was the Swans 3-2 victory away at Cardiff in April 2023.

So far this season, Stroud has refereed 25 matches, handing out 128 yellow cards and three reds. On Wednesday, he will be assisted by Matthew Smith & Nigel Lugg. Josh Smith will be the fourth official.

IMG-2790.jpg

Throw the academy kids on, can't possibly do any worse, especially midfield.

Going to be a very difficult game. They have had a couple of decent results on the road, and will be upbeat after pulling back a 2 goal deficit on Saturday to earn a point against West Bromwich.

I hope Tymon overcomes his injury to play in this one. On a side note, I was astonished to read reports in the media on him today to find he is only 24 years old. I was sure he was 28 or 29 at least. He's looking even more like a bargain now.

All the other interesting games in this round of fixtures are tonight. 😶

I think if Sheff Wed and Hudds lose tonight and we beat Stoke tomorrow we will be out of sight..

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back