• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Millwall FC | The EFL Championship

Switched over to Plymouth game. What happened with double red?
I missed it but bbc live reporting says that Yates threw the first punch seemingly in retaliation for something the Millwall player said

Blackburn survive with yet another double from Szmodicz (sp?)
What a season he has had and there will be no way in hell Blackburn keep him this summer.

So much for the end of the season momentum. Strange selections and walking football. Stayed up but this squad needs a big shake up with decision makers having a clue what they are doing.

I missed it but bbc live reporting says that Yates threw the first punch seemingly in retaliation for something the Millwall player said
Millwall player said, 'you play like a 5 year old girl', so Yates punched him like a 5 year old girl.

Please get rid of that appalling shithouse.

So Yates came on for 10 minutes then got himself sent off throwing the first punch after being wound up by the defender. Amateur stuff and surely he have to be looking to cut our losses on him in the summer.

Birmingham go down. What were their new owners thinking when they got rid of Eustace?
Clueless

Birmingham go down. What were their new owners thinking when they got rid of Eustace?
Clueless
I have no pity for them whatsoever.

New manager is doing well has them in the playoffs and they sack him to bring in Rooney for commercial exposure and/or the fame factor. The fact that he couldn't win in a game of hi/lo as a manager apparently didn't matter until all of a sudden it did.

Very apt end to a shite season.

If we don't get this summer right, we are absolutely Dog and Ducked next year.

Basically sums us up...bang fvkn average. We don't need fine tuning...need complete fckn lobotomy this summer.

When players and managers say let's finish the season in ''style'' or with momentum.
What do they actually mean?
I fear next season will be very much the same or worse.
Happy summer all.

I get told there's enthusiasm for what Williams is doing far more often than I hear any actual enthusiasm. Disappointing selection, another dreary performance. Not even worth talking about Yates any more. Glad the season is over and I can pay even less attention than I have been.

When players and managers say let's finish the season in ''style'' or with momentum.
What do they actually mean?
I fear next season will be very much the same or worse.
Happy summer all.
Much like many of the soundbites that have come out this season. Meaningless.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back