• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Ipswich Town | The EFL Championship

We've got a fucking massive fight on our hands to stay out of trouble for sure, it's gonna take players, and management prepared to put thier bolloxs on the line to get us out of this.

Have we got the personnel with the right minerals?
I'm not sure we have...

Let's not rewrite history here.

They may have been wrong about the squad. But they weren't wrong about him. He was making a poor squad look even worse than it was with his neanderthal tactics and crap man management.
He wasn't the right fit for the club, and will probably be a decent league 2 and 1 manager for his career.

Totally agree.

Back 4, back 5, back 3 - it doesn't matter, how much more evidence do people need to accept that Wood, Cabango, Humphreys and Darling are all piss poor centre back options at this level. Physically weak, technically suspect, awful.
Darling wasn't he Martins last signing....whom he benched.....no wonder he was given no more funds

Darling wasn't he Martins last signing....whom he benched.....no wonder he was given no more funds
….To sign O’Reilly and Ogbene for less than what we’ve paid for Jerry Yates and/or Big Myk.

Not happening. It's quite clear that he only plays one way and when it doesn't work - as it hasn't in most games since he's been here - it's because the players need to learn how to play the system better. For all of our sake's, let's hope that happens as there's no way he's going to start being defence first. It's going to be high line, high press, front-foot stuff leaving acres in behind all the way as I see it.

Hope the players learn pretty f*cking quickly..
We had 2 seasons with a manager who would only play one way....often without result eventually he changed things and got a ten match run with the same players he had all season which brought us close tocthe play offs. Williams has had what 6 games in charge has a huge injury list this team would look better with a fit Key Parker Ginnelly Lowe Walsh....I recall the talk of a process and time needed...yet after 6 games or so fans want our managers head

We had 2 seasons with a manager who would only play one way....often without result eventually he changed things and got a ten match run with the same players he had all season which brought us close tocthe play offs. Williams has had what 6 games in charge has a huge injury list this team would look better with a fit Key Parker Ginnelly Lowe Walsh....I recall the talk of a process and time needed...yet after 6 games or so fans want our managers head
You’re in complete denial if you think any of the players you named are going to improve the performances, all bang average and that my friend is the problem..oh along with a bunch of defenders that couldn’t keep a team of under tens out.

You’re in complete denial if you think any of the players you named are going to improve the performances, all bang average and that my friend is the problem..oh along with a bunch of defenders that couldn’t keep a team of under tens out.
Time will tell the biggest issue is we have just played the top four sides the top 3 are a huge amount better than anything else in the league...we shoukd have had draw the libi gifted them their second goal

Key will give us more than Naughton who was great for us today.

But it's all about opinions...I thought today we played mote like a Martinez side..it was entertaining I hated the loss but if we can continue to play like that the results will come

Bollocks. I'm all for being level headed, but claims like this are just irrationally cynical. Key has been a clear highlight of the season, and improves the team. Walsh has always looked good but is, admittedly, made of biscuits. Ginnelly and Parker have barely played, but looked like a touch of quality when they have.

He isn't saying we'd win the Champions League with them, he's saying we'd be stronger with *shock* better players in the team.

Half of the people on here love the moan more than the fucking team, may as well move up the road and support the scum for the support they offer Swans. And that isn't just you.

Time will tell the biggest issue is we have just played the top four sides the top 3 are a huge amount better than anything else in the league...we shoukd have had draw the libi gifted them their second goal

Key will give us more than Naughton who was great for us today.

But it's all about opinions...I thought today we played mote like a Martinez side..it was entertaining I hated the loss but if we can continue to play like that the results will come
And therein lies the problem with our fans. If we continue to play like that..results will come.
Absolutely no guarantee of any of that my friend. Lesser teams will park the bus, and time n time again we've shown we cannot break that down.

And therein lies the problem with our fans. If we continue to play like that..results will come.
Absolutely no guarantee of any of that my friend. Lesser teams will park the bus, and time n time again we've shown we cannot break that down.
Ipswich parked the bus when they went 2 up but looked to attack on the counter yet failed to score a third their second goal should never have stood the lino was way behind play and missed the offside.

Totally agree.

Back 4, back 5, back 3 - it doesn't matter, how much more evidence do people need to accept that Wood, Cabango, Humphreys and Darling are all piss poor centre back options at this level. Physically weak, technically suspect, awful.
a bit like some of our so called fan base the armchair ones

Ipswich parked the bus when they went 2 up but looked to attack on the counter yet failed to score a third their second goal should never have stood the lino was way behind play and missed the offside.
Doesn't matter buddy, its now about points on the board. How and why doesn't matter, there'll always be bad luck etc and I totally get that, but we just aren't capable anymore. Having management/coaching staff that can now get us over the line is massive...just don't think we have em.
If we stay up, it'll be by a couple of points and by default.

Miserable day, soaked twice, zero points.

Some small positives in the second half, but our home form in general is absolute dog turd. The same can be said about our ability to keep it tight in the first fifteen minutes of a game.

It’s time for a bottle or two of Agramont Garnacha.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back