• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Ipswich Town | The EFL Championship

Another defeat but signs of improvement , 0on was better than expected and had a decent game, could've sneaked a point but at least it wasn't the flim flam capitulation of tues night so I'm hopeful of further improvement next Saturday.

Miserable day, soaked twice, zero points.

Some small positives in the second half, but our home form in general is absolute dog turd. The same can be said about our ability to keep it tight in the first fifteen minutes of a game.

It’s time for a bottle or two of Agramont Garnacha.
Like a garnacha but ribera del duero is a super red if u can find it

we are not dog shite.....we played the team who are 4th today and shoukd have had a draw....inept officials cist us us a point.
Williams has had just 6 games 4 of which have been against the top 4 sides 3 of which still have PL class players.
Confidence is low in the side let's see how we do against the sides in our league like the PL the championship is tarting to have a series of leagues within it too

But Darlingbis still here....you quoted he was crap yet he was a Martin must have......you have decently said how Martin wasn't backed yet he was only not in the January window ...

Again, wtf has that got to do with our squad being crap right now and being in a relegation battle?

Again, wtf has that got to do with our squad being crap right now and being in a relegation battle?
you said Daeling us crap....you are a Martin fanboy defend him state he was jot backed yet Darling who you now slate was a must have of those great manager....
money wasted along with that spent on Fisher......crap players

And therein lies the problem with our fans. If we continue to play like that..results will come.
Absolutely no guarantee of any of that my friend. Lesser teams will park the bus, and time n time again we've shown we cannot break that down.
Haven't we lost soemthing like 2 games against teams outside the top 10?

Bit weird to be quoting facts in support of a manager who isn't here anymore and who you don't miss. But fair enough, whatever floats your boat I guess
🤣🤣🤣🤣 how dare I use facts rather than bias. I couldn’t give a toss about Duff or any of our previous managers, and make no value judgement. You clearly could and do. Personally I would have stuck with Sheehan for no reason other than at least we were picking up points. You are claiming Duff was hopeless, but he got19 points from his last 13 games, and there is no argument at all about that, which would see us mid table if that were replicated by Williams over the rest of the season. You are just full of your own unsubstantiated agenda and desperate to prove your day one assessment, that you keep on pushing was correct, when in hindsight it really factually isn’t.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 how dare I use facts rather than bias. I couldn’t give a toss about Duff or any of our previous managers, and make no value judgement. You clearly could and do. Personally I would have stuck with Sheehan for no reason other than at least we were picking up points. You are claiming Duff was hopeless, but he got19 points from his last 13 games, and there is no argument at all about that, which would see us mid table if that were replicated by Williams over the rest of the season. You are just full of your own unsubstantiated agenda and desperate to prove your day one assessment, that you keep on pushing was correct, when in hindsight it really factually isn’t.
he can't cope with facts.......he thinks he is geezer......

I long for a game where we don't have to discuss the merits or otherwise of Russell Martin's time here :LOL:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back