• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Ipswich Town | The EFL Championship

What do you mean "negativity"?

Are you in denial of the reality that we are in a relegation battle? Saying so isn't being negative, it's just being completely honest about where we are, right now.

I'd certainly hope their heads are far more clear on the reality of our situation than yours appears to be.
There has been a real dissulusional set in the last few seasons with us.
Many thought we had a top 6 squad last season, some are even ignoring a real relegation fight and think that our squad is better than it actually is.

If we were to go down, many a fan really does need a look at themselves and realise the real issues our club has and is facing with these clowns at the helm and making the calls.

Drop either Wood or Cabango, we simply can't afford to play both liabilities at the same time, play Darling with just one of the chuckle brothers and we might just have enough to win the four games or so we need to stay up...
It doesn’t make a difference. The entire squad is crap.

Just got in, soaked through, another loss….. there’s one difference today though, I actually enjoyed the game. Probably the first time I can say that this season.
Ipswich’s forward line were killers, only real difference for me.

There has been a real dissulusional set in the last few seasons with us.
Many thought we had a top 6 squad last season, some are even ignoring a real relegation fight and think that our squad is better than it actually is.

If we were to go down, many a fan really does need a look at themselves and realise the real issues our club has and is facing with these clowns at the helm and making the calls.

I'm old enough to remember many on here, just a few short months ago, claiming Duff had to go as we had a top 6 squad and his inability to get us up into those positions shows how crap he was.

Just got in, soaked through, another loss….. there’s one difference today though, I actually enjoyed the game. Probably the first time I can say that this season.
Ipswich’s forward line were killers, only real difference for me.
Plus their entire 11 was better, better manager and better owners than ours. But yeah, their forwards only real difference.

It doesn’t make a difference. The entire squad is crap.

Totally agree.

Back 4, back 5, back 3 - it doesn't matter, how much more evidence do people need to accept that Wood, Cabango, Humphreys and Darling are all piss poor centre back options at this level. Physically weak, technically suspect, awful.

Plus their entire 11 was better, better manager and better owners than ours. But yeah, their forwards only real difference.
Sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to their manager or owners.

I'm old enough to remember many on here, just a few short months ago, claiming Duff had to go as we had a top 6 squad and his inability to get us up into those positions shows how crap he was.
I think all of us are old enough to remember that.

We need to get proper football people back in our club and not these data driven people who see football on a piece of paper.

Let's not rewrite history here.

They may have been wrong about the squad. But they weren't wrong about him. He was making a poor squad look even worse than it was with his neanderthal tactics and crap man management.

Ignoring the wretched start to the season we had - we've lost 11 out of the last 27 games. 8 of them have been against the top four. Admittedly we've look pretty awful and out of our depth against these teams, but we've been perfrectly fine against the rest of the division.

We've played everyone in the top ten home and away already except for Norwich and Sunderland. So we're still in a really good position to stay up. And if we can't manage it with the fixtures we've got left then we'll definitely deserve it.

19/09/2023Queens Park RangersA1-1
23/09/2023Sheffield WednesdayH3-0
30/09/2023MillwallA3-0
04/10/2023Norwich CityH2-1
07/10/2023Plymouth ArgyleA3-1
24/10/2023WatfordH0-1
28/10/2023Blackburn RoversA1-0
04/11/2023SunderlandH0-0
25/11/2023Hull CityH2-2
02/12/2023Huddersfield TownH1-1
09/12/2023Rotherham UnitedA2-1
12/12/2023Stoke CityA1-1
16/12/2023MiddlesbroughH1-2
22/12/2023Preston North EndH2-1
29/12/2023Coventry CityA2-2
01/01/2024West Bromwich AlbionH1-0
13/01/2024Birmingham CityA2-2
03/02/2024Plymouth ArgyleH0-1
10/02/2024Hull CityA1-0

Can people please stop saying we'll be ok, we'll be safe, only need 4 wins.
FFS wake up, never mind we've played the top boys, we have injuries blah blah fckn blah.
Bottom line is teams will shut up shop knowing we don't have the ideas to break em down. We are nowhere near safe, it will go down to the wire, and as for that fckn bute Newquay who posts on here...How's the entertainment working for you?

2-1, with Luke continuing to implement and refine our winning Hull game - exciting, progressive, front foot, expansive adventure.

The confidence, swagger and ambition shown against Hull was built on learnings from EPL teams, Leicester and Muff. Let's hope we kick on again in the same vein.

(If only we had landed our key targets up top and at CB - our C-listers: Cullen and Cabango are properly limiting and diluting our spine.)

Nevertheless, exciting times, for some of us at least.

How's that working for you ?
Jesus fckn wept.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back