• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea vs Brentford Championship Play-Off Semi-Final (1st Leg) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracking win. and Thank you corals you MUGS 3/1 he he he, lovely jubbly.

Dr. Winston said:
At half time I was worried. A win is a superb foothold in the tie.

Absolutely, couldn't really have complained overall if it had stayed at 0-0 so to go into the 2nd leg with a lead is excellent as I'd fancy us against anyone away from home lately.

Brentford fans spewing with the ref...

https://griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133857&page=10&p=3612493#post3612493

Captain_Sham said:
Brentford fans spewing with the ref...

https://griffinpark.org/forums/showthread.php?t=133857&page=10&p=3612493#post3612493

Looks like their Manager had a go at one of our staff at the end there.

Great result all things considered, just hope we don't rue those missed goals. They'll come at us like a ton of bricks wed but that could suit us. Naughts should be back and maybe routs. All to play for innit.

1 goal, if our defence perform on Wed. and with them looking to score........I think we in for a chance.

Just about a fair result with the harsh sending off but we should have had another penalty.

With home advantage not counting so much now we are in a good position.

Eddy the Beagle said:
Just about a fair result with the harsh sending off but we should have had another penalty.

With home advantage not counting so much now we are in a good position.

Be a love and fuck off eddy is it.

Great result.

We could have, or should have, won that game by 3 clear goals.

Quietly confident for the second leg.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Great result all things considered, just hope we don't rue those missed goals. They'll come at us like a ton of bricks wed but that could suit us. Naughts should be back and maybe routs. All to play for innit.

Yeah, hope the penalty miss will not come back to haunt us.
More than happy with 1-0 though.

TheLoneRanger said:
Swanjaxs said:
We needed to get our noses in front.

They will come out all guns blazing, we know this.

But I'll bet my left foot we will score up there.

I'm confident we'll get through 👍

So you are Daniel Day Lewis!! 😎

Busted 🙈

Attachments

• ddlmlf.jpg
    ddlmlf.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 4,026
SwansNZ said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:

Yeah, hope the penalty miss will not come back to haunt us.
More than happy with 1-0 though.

The thing is that if we score the penalty the game changes, the sending off doesn't happen and no one would have been surprised if it had ended 1 - 1.

They don’t look like the side that stuffed us twice, maybe after messing up their two chances previously those last league games it has got to them. Let’s hope so. 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back