• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KarlHRummenigge said:
Lifelong said:
We’re still in this game.

Your continued realism, positivity and enthusiasm has to be applauded, along with our players' and coaches'.

Stands out proud amongst the dross like dyss et al

he's a WUM, only appears when we're losing. Not sure what he gets out of it, whatever floats your boat I say.

Hoping for Fulham to batter this lot at Wembley. Their manager is a grade A Tvvat.

swan65split said:
We Fulham fans from now on then

Really want to support Brentford due to how they play but will struggle to support them with that cnut in charge and the way the media have sucked them off tonight

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Better team yes... Classless cůnts yes all day long

Yep. Epitomised by their prick of a manager. Hope Fulham smash them in the final.

that last bit though sounded great. to bad most of the team are loan players so no idea whats happening next season.

Good effort 2nd half, just not enough. A couple of weird decisions from Cooper didn't help. Dhanda will struggle to make a career at this level - the last player he should have brought on in a half time panic. Naughton was a wrong decision from the start. Pushing in the first half was a wrong decision from the team.

Brentford the better team, but we're the architects of our own downfall in these 2 games.

Bit of credit to not reacting at the end there, plenty would have.

Shake hands, walk off and take it on the chin...... Frank could learn a lot there.

phact0rri said:
that last bit though sounded great. to bad most of the team are loan players so no idea whats happening next season.

Depends on who the manager is. If it's still Cooper (I've heard nothing to suggest it won't be) he wants them back again. Gooey was an option for next year already, so I think he's coming back. Coops wants Brewster and Gallagher again, nut I've not heard how likely that is. And Freddie says he wants to come back and apparently has held "positive" talks with Newcastle about coming back here next year.

This could be a good side in a year or two.

We were beaten by a better team. But we achieved more than I thought we would.

Young squad, budget eaten up by one player, inexperienced manager.

All in all, a good run after lockdown and played much better with this system.

Grimes was poor tonight I thought, and VDH didn’t try, ship him out, get Guehi back next season, either Brewster or an equivalent and hope our younger players get that bit better and Cooper that bit more experienced. And hope to hell we get Ayew out so we have some budget for the rest of them.

Hope that Fulham go in to get through, but that Brentford manager is such a complete tosser I wouldn’t mind too much seeing Cardiff beat them if it came to it.

We go again, in a league that’s far better than we’ve been in for most of the time I’ve been supporting us.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
phact0rri said:

Depends on who the manager is. If it's still Cooper (I've heard nothing to suggest it won't be) he wants them back again. Gooey was an option for next year already, so I think he's coming back. Coops wants Brewster and Gallagher again, nut I've not heard how likely that is. And Freddie says he wants to come back and apparently has held "positive" talks with Newcastle about coming back here next year.

This could be a good side in a year or two.

Yes, but even if they return on loan, in a year or two none of them will be wearing our shirt.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Hope that Fulham go in to get through, but that Brentford manager is such a complete tosser I wouldn’t mind too much seeing Cardiff beat them if it came to it.

Brenford could have beaten us 10 nil tonight, Thomas Frank could have run around the whole pitch and finished by windmilling his private parts in Tatey's face and I'd still want Cardiff to lose to them!

Londonlisa2001 said:
We were beaten by a better team. But we achieved more than I thought we would.

Young squad, budget eaten up by one player, inexperienced manager.

All in all, a good run after lockdown and played much better with this system.

Grimes was poor tonight I thought, and VDH didn’t try, ship him out, get Guehi back next season, either Brewster or an equivalent and hope our younger players get that bit better and Cooper that bit more experienced. And hope to hell we get Ayew out so we have some budget for the rest of them.

We go again, in a league that’s far better than we’ve been in for most of the time I’ve been supporting us.

Excellent post.

A dose of realism.

Let's hope Cooper can retain and attract such gems as he's managed so far.

Gallagher in particular, in a box-to-box role suits us perfectly. Wilmot to replace VdH. Wingbacks is wtg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back