• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Play-Off Semi-Final (2nd Leg) Brentford FC (0) vs Swansea City FC (1) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1288530981268467714?s=21
97-EAE492-DCFA-4775-9-CC0-25-F313-AB3961.jpg

7-C1-FAF3-D-73-D2-4-A04-8-DD2-DC016-ADC258-D.jpg

5-C92534-B-576-D-4728-A5-FA-A91-A87-CDAA31.jpg

20-E9-DBC7-E2-B6-49-A6-A0-F7-2-B44873-DC23-F.jpg

ADC84-BB8-362-F-47-A2-903-E-7-D891-B66-B061.jpg

2-C1993-C6-438-D-40-D5-8-D82-E5533-B399-DF8.jpg

E278-B79-F-BA33-4561-8604-42-D343-B75-EA4.jpg

1-A2-F79-E4-34-BF-417-A-A04-C-FDBF6-F990-BA6.jpg

E59-A5772-8-EA2-4127-9-BA7-246-F0-E9-E3-D79.jpg

C329-FC6-F-ADA5-4-D63-B7-A5-A6-C5-D2-DA53-C2.jpg

I'll kick this off by asking....is this gonna be decided by Watkins/Benrahma v Andre/Rhian?
Plus an even bigger battle on the touchline with the 2 benches.

Going to be a nervy one, for sure.
The longer we can keep them out, the more they'll have to attack, giving us the chance to counter.
The b*****ds will probably score in the first 5 minutes now.

No subs again last night from Cooper. I guess the next days will put the emphasis on a combination of rehabilitation and tactics. I think the only question mark for Wednesday is if and how we accommodate Naughton. Would he improve the team by coming back in over Roberts or one of the back three? The link up play between Roberts and Ayew has looked particularly good in recent weeks so I'm not sure that I would change that area.

Great effort on Sunday but we seem to be sticking to the same X1 now and could this game be on too far on will the adrenaline get us through?

Naughton could come in for one of the CB's but if we sit deep maybe the 3 from yesterday may work better. Naughton could come in for Bidwell as a Left WB possibly

Mulder on crosses is non existent so that is a worry .. is Woodman out for the season? Is this a game for Celina , Kaluo or Garrick to contribute or would these not fit into our system currently?

Stick to the same team and have Naughton to come on.

I think if we get the first goal then it’s game over... looking back even before the sending off we had far more clear cut chances than them.

Magic_Michu said:

I think if we get the first goal then it’s game over... looking back even before the sending off we had far more clear cut chances than them.

I would also tend to stick with the same eleven. Having Naughton available is a nice problem to have.

Magic_Michu said:

I agree Magic. Happy Birthday to Mrs Magic 🙂

You can't change the side. No one deserves to be dropped. Why the worry on subs if all players are fit enough to get to the end of the match. You only need to sub if there's an injury,tiredness or you try to change the game. Fancy this to go to extra time. Hopefully not though and we get through.

Magic_Michu said:

Same eleven for me too. This system is working well and if it ain't broke...............

karnataka said:
Magic_Michu said:

Same eleven for me too. This system is working well and if it ain't broke...............

My only question is whether Naughton improves the defence if he returns.

Just noticed Sian Massey is one of the assistant ref's - always thought she was excellent.

gadget1974 said:
Just noticed Sian Massey is one of the assistant ref's - always thought she was excellent.

Local hero. Even though she’s not local.

Wouldn't change anything either, I think Naughton's a better fullback than Roberts but Roberts has been doing well in the wingback role so keep him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back