• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Watford FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Two crap sides and a crap game, should have gone to bed tonight before my nightshift rather than waste a couple of hours of my life...

Feed cuts out when Wood and Cabango were ball watching - thought they’d score then the feed froze. Comes back they’ve got a penalty
Curt said that was never a penalty then the feed cut out again! Thank God but we hardly deserved a point there

Point closer to safety.

7 points from 9 so not all bad

Disappointing performance overall.

Yates proving once again he shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the first team he was as good as giving them a man advantage. Even when they had a shocking first half and we were dominant he was barely involved.

Ronald looked tired. Physios need to work some magic to get his energy levels up for the weekend.

Darling can do a job at full back in a pinch but he is definitely not a full back. Naughton brought some composure there but by that time Ronald was already knackered.

Jay did alright but the difference in the tempo and balance of midfield changed completely once we brought Joe on.

Paterson never looked fit to me.

Should have gone in 3 up at the break.
Complete dogshit second half and should have lost. Shows us exactly where we are...bottom half side and not the exciting times ahead as one deluded poster would have us believing.

On the whole it's a point away from home.
7 points from 9.
5 points off the drop zone with a 3 point buffer to the team directly below us.

It's been a decent 24hrs for us.

My daughter is at the game, and they have been given free food as they were leaving!

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back