• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Bristol City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

We are losing 1-0 with stoppage time left to play and Cabango and Wood are pissing about passing it to each other at the back.

As I said in another thread, we might be able to see the corner but we are certainly not passing it just yet with today being ample evidence of that. LW is too reliant on his first choice 11 and not utilising his squad at all.

We are going to get tanked next week. 73 % possession 8 shots NONE on target. Way to go boys

The data scientists will have fun with our 73% possession and not one on target..

The purist will say we wasn't up for the semi Derby.

The gaffer will explain his non rotation after saying his squad would be rotated

Limping to safety...

Well that was as piss poor as you will get.....rubber stamped with those 2 shocking free kicks into the area from Grimes, his left peg is like a sand wedge.

Missed a massive opportunity there to come away with something. A team who just sat back all day and were waiting to take advantage on one of our weaknesses........a set piece yet again.

As I said in another thread, we might be able to see the corner but we are certainly not passing it just yet with today being ample evidence of that. LW is too reliant on his first choice 11 and not utilising his squad at all.
Toy manager. I reckon both Duff and Sheehan would have had better results if they’d have had these wingers.

Full time thoughts:

Biggest issue with today was Luke Williams who has not managed his squad whatsoever. Players who looked unfit or tired on Wednesday were used again for 70-80 minutes today and our best right back was ignored on Wednesday for a centre half who clearly struggled.

Now instead of being confident going into the derby with an at least partially rested Ronald, Paterson and Allen plus some valuable minutes for Key on his return from a long term injury we instead had what I think was the worst performance under Williams since he arrived and all of our key players either not rested or missing valuable potential game time to help them return to match sharpness.

Yates came on with 10 mins plus stoppage time left and I don't think he touched the ball once.

Players are not trying to hit runners and so we end up passing to feet and becoming too slow. Tymon and Grimes the biggest culprits of this but many of our defenders and midfielders were almost as equally guilty.

Anyone who thinks we are not in serious danger of going down with these players and this dull **** in charge is deluded.

We could easily lose to Stoke, qpr, Weds, Hudds and ‘wall, plus them next week, and we’ll have no real price against the Delias. We might scrape a result against Rotherham, but would I put money on it? No.

Would anyone put money on us winning those pressure games after seeing the last two? Today was meant to have the passion of a derby according to ‘shroomhead. There was less passion and intensity out there than a sleeping Duff.

Can’t wait for all the ‘we need to..’ bollocks he’ll spout.

Ah well, no point in thinking about it. Two hours wasted. Forget it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back