• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Bristol City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I don’t give a shit about being wrong, but Williams needs to pull his head out of his arse and make better selection, substitutions and 90 minute tactical changes. We’ve played a couple of decent halves and that’s it. We’ve also played a pile of garbage under him. No corner has been turned at all. We were miles better in Duff’s 3 game win than anything we’ve seen under Williams. And no, I don’t want Duff back, he made a horse’s arse of it overall too, but to pretend we are really any better off now in terms of relegation danger that we were after drawing with Huddersfield is the usual hypocrisy from the Duff hater and the obvious WUMboy.

Williams is here long term (and I support that, we’ve burned through too many) but he need to sort it out over the next month or so, or we are in real trouble. The odd first half will not be enough.

Well...as one from 'down the road' I was pretty surprised how poor you were today (as were Bristol City).....
Cardiff are the leading goalscorers from set pieces....seemingly you have a problem defending them. We had our best game of the season yesterday.....BUT.....having said that, next week is a totally different scenario....it will be completely different pressures on each side. Hopefully an exciting game rather than sideways/backwards....
Keeping everything crossed you all pile down here expecting us to roll over and rub our noses in it....truth is, you are perennial bottle merchants who can't score here let alone win. Yes, we are struggling, but deep down the scummers will be shitting it knowing the very likely outcome.

Can't disagree with the relegation season from the premier league.......i always feel that Leroy Fer getting injured was the main reason to why we went down that season.
Once we lost Fer, we lost our drive from midfield with nothing else to fall back on.

Complacency is certainly something that we have to be aware of and it's been plenty of it..........confident talk of not getting relegated and even talk of knowing what we want in the transfer window.

Its certainly a possibility that we can't just ignore.
I thought that Ayew getting sent off against Hudders was the tipping point for me.

I don’t give a shit about being wrong, but Williams needs to pull his head out of his arse and make better selection, substitutions and 90 minute tactical changes. We’ve played a couple of decent halves and that’s it. We’ve also played a pile of garbage under him. No corner has been turned at all. We were miles better in Duff’s 3 game win than anything we’ve seen under Williams. And no, I don’t want Duff back, he made a horse’s arse of it overall too, but to pretend we are really any better off now in terms of relegation danger that we were after drawing with Huddersfield is the usual hypocrisy from the Duff hater and the obvious WUMboy.

Williams is here long term (and I support that, we’ve burned through too many) but he need to sort it out over the next month or so, or we are in real trouble. The odd first half will not be enough.
Oh dear, one too many Babychams, again.

This is your stage Monmouth - instead of always lashing out and criticising post event - share with us your tired ol’ retrospective wisdom how Williams shoulda had:
- Better selection
- Better Substitutions
- Better tactical changes.

‘Miles better under Duff’s 3 game win’ - how so ? Specifics …

‘Williams….he need to sort it out over the next month or so’ - how so ? Specifics…..

Tired ol’ miserable folk like you who’ve clearly never played the game are now so yesteryear, esp online.

Give it your best shot, Moany.

Keeping everything crossed you all pile down here expecting us to roll over and rub our noses in it....truth is, you are perennial bottle merchants who can't score here let alone win. Yes, we are struggling, but deep down the scummers will be shitting it knowing the very likely outcome.
Funny as fack how you give it large when Cardiff fans interlope - but you have to be one of the most anti-Swans, negative, miserable plastics ever.

Funny as fack how you give it large when Cardiff fans interlope - but you have to be one of the most anti-Swans, negative, miserable plastics ever.
How can I post a reply without getting banned ? Nice try though.
I can't.

Well that's your choice, others gave him credit and ultimately got the credit from Southampton who ultimately offered him a job.
Your points are certainly all arguable as much as if he had a bit of backing then we might have snuck into the play offs.

I get what you are suggesting but am certainly not wet enough behind the ears to take another's suggestions as fact.
it's not suggestions....that end of season run you bang on about was achieved with the same squad we had all season.
He was backed Downs Paterson Ethan Laird his choices alongside Piroe Obafemi Cyrus Christie Wolf Fisher Darling two must haves who he benched Matty Sorinola and there were others.
Given his benching of musthaves Darling and Fisher the owners were less reluctant to spend in January yet with no new players but just tweaking his tactics from his stubborn approach we had that great run.....as I said had he played the same way all season who knows what might have been.
By the way check the Southampton fans forums many there are saying the same about the fraud that those of us who saw through him here said the same as MKDons said too......

it's not suggestions....that end of season run you bang on about was achieved with the same squad we had all season.
He was backed Downs Paterson Ethan Laird his choices alongside Piroe Obafemi Cyrus Christie Wolf Fisher Darling two must haves who he benched Matty Sorinola and there were others.
Given his benching of musthaves Darling and Fisher the owners were less reluctant to spend in January yet with no new players but just tweaking his tactics from his stubborn approach we had that great run.....as I said had he played the same way all season who knows what might have been.
By the way check the Southampton fans forums many there are saying the same about the fraud that those of us who saw through him here said the same as MKDons said too......
This is it Vetchonian. Bang on.

Martinball was finally binned ahead of our winning run (Martin and his ego was in a total mess, on and off the pitch). Prior to that enforced seismic change, we endured two years of the most boring, pointless (literally) brand of sideways-backwards-sideways-nowhere-ball to satisfy the self indulgent ego of our selfish, crap manager.

The corner we have just turned was initially navigated extremely well by Duff, Sheezy and Marge (negating Martinwang is no mean feat ) - and now Luke and our best in class recruitment model has given us the boost to properly get round that bend and give proper fans proper reasons to be bullish again.

Onwards and upwards, yet always cognisant of the fact we are still handicapped with Martinwang’s wanky self indulgent ways (read Wood, Darling, Cabango).

Oh dear, one too many Babychams, again.

This is your stage Monmouth - instead of always lashing out and criticising post event - share with us your tired ol’ retrospective wisdom how Williams shoulda had:
- Better selection
- Better Substitutions
- Better tactical changes.

‘Miles better under Duff’s 3 game win’ - how so ? Specifics …

‘Williams….he need to sort it out over the next month or so’ - how so ? Specifics…..

Tired ol’ miserable folk like you who’ve clearly never played the game are now so yesteryear, esp online.

Give it your best shot, Moany.

Listen dippy, we all got your number. A bitter lonely guy who's spent his life stomping his feet not being listened too. You been here literally 6/7 weeks, so fck off back up the road to Anus and his chums. We seen tw@ts like you come and go on here forever. Nice try tho yeah.

Listen dippy, we all got your number. A bitter lonely guy who's spent his life stomping his feet not being listened too. You been here literally 6/7 weeks, so fck off back up the road to Anus and his chums. We seen tw@ts like you come and go on here forever. Nice try tho yeah.
Grow up you miserable ol’ fack.

Change of formation had a big play in it.
The fact that we didn't play those players or even go to the back 4 quicker doesn't necessarily mean that we would have finished higher........it can be suggested but we will never know and certainly couldn't say 100% that it would have happened.

After our play off final loss, we lost a lot of players and went through a transition period.
If that transition period could have produced quicker, was on track or might have never seen a successful outcome is something that has and still creates a lot of debate.

Change of formation had a big play in it.
The fact that we didn't play those players or even go to the back 4 quicker doesn't necessarily mean that we would have finished higher........it can be suggested but we will never know and certainly couldn't say 100% that it would have happened.

After our play off final loss, we lost a lot of players and went through a transition period.
If that transition period could have produced quicker, was on track or might have never seen a successful outcome is something that has and still creates a lot of debate.
agree the formation change had an effect...many of his critics suggested Martin should revert to a flat 4...he had done so on occasions before with sucees but reverted to his favoured set up when he had got himself out of trouble.
You keep banging on about that 10 game run achieved as a result of formation change and tactical variation...had we adopted that at the season start then who knows.. it took 82 games for that transition period but many fans saw what was needed far earlier

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back