• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Bristol City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Don't forget how we all thought we had got out of danger with 10 games to go when we got relegated from the Premier league, with home games against Southampton and Stoke to finish. This has a familiar look to it, and i Don't like it one bit
Can't disagree with the relegation season from the premier league.......i always feel that Leroy Fer getting injured was the main reason to why we went down that season.
Once we lost Fer, we lost our drive from midfield with nothing else to fall back on.

Complacency is certainly something that we have to be aware of and it's been plenty of it..........confident talk of not getting relegated and even talk of knowing what we want in the transfer window.

Its certainly a possibility that we can't just ignore.

Pathetic. He's only been here a couple of months, he's having to clean up the almighty shit in the bed that Duff left behind, in the last 3 weeks we've seen plenty of improvement, we have one admittedly poor game today and you and others are straight on his back.

Grow up, you should be ashamed of yourself.

It's an analogy you quim
Whoosh….
Your shite loser politics is always smeared all over your bonkers, skewed, uninformed, twisted posts.
#loon-fringe-fantasist

With a couple of exceptions we just couldn’t get our attacking players into areas where they could cause damage.

We were too complacent in thinking because we have most of the ball (in our own final 3rd) that we’re ’dominating the game’ when their keeper probably hasn’t had an easier game all season and they were allowing us to have all that possession as we were doing absolutely nothing with it.

Ronald and Placheta couldn't set each other up in a brothel.
Bit harsh Jasp.
Hearing Sagoe is worthy of a call-up, but not so sure about Wilson (tho what I’ve seen of him, a month or so ago looked promising).
We need to reinvigorate our A-Game out wide - Key will help, despite Luke’s misgivings

we started as we messed up the last game, passing it about at the back, back and fore , back and fore, i wonder what the stats say about the passes between wood and ben.

Ronald, the most ive seen in 2 games is speed, little else.

as teacher wrote in my report, needs improving.

p.s i failed.

Nothing lucky. They tried to score. That always improves your chance of winning.
They had their first shot in the 68th minute, their first shot on target was the goal. We were well beyond awful but let's not pretend they beat us because they wanted to win; "try to score" they absolutely did not and gives them far too much credit for what was a shithouse home performance

Aside from that, Ronald isn't half the player the commentators think he is, either. Some beaut put a £20m price tag on him. Same happened with Modou Barrow and look how that turned out

Well...as one from 'down the road' I was pretty surprised how poor you were today (as were Bristol City).....
Cardiff are the leading goalscorers from set pieces....seemingly you have a problem defending them. We had our best game of the season yesterday.....BUT.....having said that, next week is a totally different scenario....it will be completely different pressures on each side. Hopefully an exciting game rather than sideways/backwards....

Well...as one from 'down the road' I was pretty surprised how poor you were today (as were Bristol City).....
Cardiff are the leading goalscorers from set pieces....seemingly you have a problem defending them. We had our best game of the season yesterday.....BUT.....having said that, next week is a totally different scenario....it will be completely different pressures on each side. Hopefully an exciting game rather than sideways/backwards....
You'll batter us next week

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back