• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Watford FC vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Was really looking forward to this, and then I saw the team

We are onto Fulton, think it's the only thing we all agree on.

No Ukrainian striker either. He’s injured or useless in training?
Given Mushroom Boy has picked Fulton and Yates, I don’t think he’d recognise useless if he randomly verbally shat it out.

And when Eddie scores four and Fulton three in a 7-0 win with Wooden a rock at the back, I’m going to look a right muppet. I’ll risk it.

Was really looking forward to this, and then I saw the team

Yeah, same here. Trying to look on the bright side.

giphy.gif

The bright side is we still have two pacy wide players. Not long ago, the wide boys were Cooper and Cullen.

No issue with Darling.. Yates needs to prove himself so maybe he needs to start against an out of form side. Fulton needs to not follow Grimes around like a lost puppy and impose himself.. yellow card as standard I'd say first half.

Hearing and learning plenty of reasons to be bullish. Williams going for the jugular again with a balls-out game plan, I'd say. Confidence is sky high to get up and at 'em, along with the belief and mindset to sustain our dominance with measured, controlled, calm maturity and leadership. As per. The blueprint unfurls.....

Pato in with way more than a fighter's chance, fair play - firing on all cylinders by all accounts, such the committed mature pro, leading by example on and off the pitch (the scare to fill the #10 slot was felt wide and deep - shows what a vital cog in Williams' wheel he is).
Reckon Sagoe is unlucky again (many feel he should be in the squad to re-energize the team after 70 mins and drive home Plan A).
Ronny and Shemy flying and hungry - excellent acquisitions to fill the gaping holes/roles neglected the past two years.

Exciting times, again.
You heard it here first, folks.

Some of the nonsense posted on SM re Pato being out is hilarious.

Pity Joey (understandably) wasn't quite fresh enough. Key is prob for the best too.

Proper bench to see us home.

Exciting times, for proper upward looking fans......

You heard it here first, folks.

Some of the nonsense posted on SM re Pato being out is hilarious.

Pity Joey (understandably) wasn't quite fresh enough. Key is prob for the best too.

Proper bench to see us home.

Exciting times, for proper upward looking fans......
I think people would be more partial to believe you if you didn't sound like a Welsh Trump fanatic

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back