• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans vs QPR | The EFL Championship | Easter Monday

Another woeful watch.
Key mentioned exciting football. His excitement threshold must be low.

Its like someone gouged out Fulton's eyes.
He has no reading of the game or awareness of whats happening around him.
The goal on Friday came from him turning his back to play, if he had been facing the ball it was an easy block.
Yates similarly just seems to watch the game go by him and has less involvements than any striker I have ever seen.

My biggest beef with Yates is that he seems to have no anticipation. Tymon put a stunning cross in earlier in the half and there was no run across the defender to get in front of him
He's never where the ball is in the box. He is the Anti-Gerd Muller. He adds nothing to the team.

What a hit by Tymon then, deserved a goal.
First effort on target and its taken the 45th minute.
That was more like the Key we know.

Another run by Ronald looking for a ball over the top and Key isn't playing it. About 50 yards of space to run into and he has the fullback for pace.

It's a very open game, both sides have missed chances that were easier to score. In the first ten minutes I thought we were going to be overrun, but we've come back strongly and are now playing decent stuff. The only complaint I've got so far is the ref's shocking decision not to book the Rangers defender for deliberately impeding Ronald when he'd been skinned.

I've seen us worse, but unless we get a lucky bounce in the box it's hard to see where a goal is coming from (unless it comes from QPR).

It's a very open game, both sides have missed chances that were easier to score. In the first ten minutes I thought we were going to be overrun, but we've come back strongly and are now playing decent stuff. The only complaint I've got so far is the ref's shocking decision not to book the Rangers defender for deliberately impeding Ronald when he'd been skinned.
We missed a chance that was easier to score? I must have dozed off?

Oh, Ronald's toe poke. The only way to score that would have been to square it. Yates was actually in the right position for that.

Have to be pleased we're not down at half-time. A lot of their chances have come from slack play from us, though. Outside of that, they don't seem to have much about them, and we certainly can play better, so hopefully we'll play with more zip second half and start causing them problems. The whole Lowe, Cooper and Yates thing has to be binned though.

Cooper's been better than Paterson's last two games, at least. Not a high bar to clear. Lowe offers next to nothing, and the less said about Yates the better at this point.

Joe's been a great player for us and bigger clubs, but anyone who gives him an extension next season wants shooting.
On a cheap deal he's worth it for what he brings us in half the games. Bin Fulton, Allen on a year, Walsh out and two new CMs

Darran just got called out for harrassing for photos by Swans comms :ROFLMAO:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back