• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans vs QPR | The EFL Championship | Easter Monday

Tough game but I'm going for a narrow win (providing Fulton is nowhere near the starting eleven)

Side I want:

------------------------------ Rushworth -------------------------------
Key ------ Darling -------------------------- Wood ------------ Tymon
------------------------------- Allen ------------------------------------
------------- Paterson ----------------------- Grimes ------------------
Ronald -------------------------------------------------------- Placheta
------------------------------- Cullen -----------------------------------

Well I want to see Kukharevych but LW said at the start of the international break he had an injury in training.
Get a positive scoreline and then get the fringe youth players some game time, would like to see Govea when we aren't playing like an over 60s walking football side to see what hes got about him.

Side I want:

------------------------------ Rushworth -------------------------------
Key ------ Darling -------------------------- Wood ------------ Tymon
------------------------------- Allen ------------------------------------
------------- Paterson ----------------------- Grimes ------------------
Ronald -------------------------------------------------------- Placheta
------------------------------- Cullen -----------------------------------

Well I want to see Kukharevych but LW said at the start of the international break he had an injury in training.
Get a positive scoreline and then get the fringe youth players some game time, would like to see Govea when we aren't playing like an over 60s walking football side to see what hes got about him.
I think I read he played for the Ukrainian U23’s ?

Will be a massive comedown if we don't show up. Taking that we do..then a narrow win.

IMG-2512.jpg
IMG-2513.jpg

Pleasantly surprised to see Walsh return from injury onto the bench, indications were that we were unlikely to see him again. Placheta out and Lowe plays on the left wing, Yates plays up top instead of Cullen and thankfully Allen plays instead of Fulton.

Cooper and Yates has never worked together, let's see if that changes today

Greetings from the sunny Costa Blanca.
I wouldn't select Yates to pick up litter, never mind lead the attack, I have no idea what Williams sees in him. Oh well, here we go.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back