• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | The Swans vs QPR | The EFL Championship | Easter Monday

We are doing exactly what LW said he was unhappy about in our last game.

Oh and the criminal Chair has the entire left side to do what he wants seemingly

Already signs of another shocking refereeing performance.
Again Ronald skins someone and ref doesn't book him when Ronald would have been in behind.

FFS Fulton coming for Joey after getting caught on his ankle.

Fulton for Allen? That'll speed us up.

Oh, and I don't care if he scores 6 (but he won't), Yates is one of the worst football players I've seen in years. Total garbage.

Edit and then Wood puts his foot on the ball and walks. F**K off.

Fulton for Allen? That'll speed us up.

Oh, and I don't care if he scores 6 (but he won't), Yates is one of the worst football players I've seen in years. Total garbage.
My biggest beef with Yates is that he seems to have no anticipation. Tymon put a stunning cross in earlier in the half and there was no run across the defender to get in front of him

Cooper and Yates has never worked together, let's see if that changes today
Cooper has regressed the last year or so, and Yates will hide his lack of effort by claiming "confidence is low". It's frustrating as a supporter to watch players show a lack of energy and effort. I can excuse a lack of ability to an extent if someone works their b'llocks off, but Yates (and a few others) dont.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back