• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

Are Leeds, Leicester and, to a lesser extent, Southampton just freakishly good teams this year? I think there’s an element of that, but we’re still in control of how we approach those games and we’re failing miserably at that. It’s like we’re completely unprepared to face those teams.

We make it so easy for them though. Those three teams are Premier League teams playing in the Championship but for each of the three games we have presented them with the chances early doors to put us out of sight.

Southampton and Leeds both capitalised on that generosity (as did Bournemouth) but Leicester missed some good chances and we got back into the game for half hour or so.

They are the best three teams in the division but others manage to give them proper games

Yates not Kuharevitch why just why?

Surely when things aren't working you try something different?

It beggars belief
Perhaps he's kicking everything in sight in training and they are afraid to trust him in a game, I'm guessing of course, but it is a mystery, the lad must be frustrated as fuk continually on the bench knowing that he's not gonna get a chance.

Be interesting to know Williams's thoughts on him.

Perhaps he's kicking everything in sight in training and they are afraid to trust him in a game, I'm guessing of course, but it is a mystery, the lad must be frustrated as fuk continually on the bench knowing that he's not gonna get a chance.

We probably owe a fee when he makes a certain number of appearances or something stupid.

We looked far better under Sheehan and got more points per game.

Only saving grace right now is the opposition we've played

He said this week that Kuharevych has been excellent in training, but it's difficult to find a game to give him minutes....

So it's not a game where we need a goal against a mediocre side (Plymouth) or even a game where we're getting smashed by a superior side and it doesn't matter what happens for the rest of the game (Leeds).

So I ask again, is there a single conceivable scenario in William's eyes when he will get minutes?

Be interesting to see how Ipswich do tomorrow away at Millwall, who seem as clueless as us looking at their results.

You can't compare. Be fair.
I am being absolutely fair and I like to think I'm rational.

Do you think we would have conceded as many goals in these games under Sheehan that we have under Williams?

This isn't a doubting Williams post but it's a fair question to ask.

We probably owe a fee when he makes a certain number of appearances or something stupid.
Would that also apply to Patino? Some Italian giant is allegedly willing to pay mega bucks for him, yet he can't get a game in our woeful midfield. It's laughable.

He said this week that Kuharevych has been excellent in training, but it's difficult to find a game to give him minutes....

So it's not a game where we need a goal against a mediocre side (Plymouth) or even a game where we're getting smashed by a superior side and it doesn't matter what happens for the rest of the game (Leeds).

So I ask again, is there a single conceivable scenario in William's eyes when he will get minutes?
It's a mystery. We are 3-0 down at home and make two subs. Like for like but leave a striker on the bench when going two up front would have made sense.

To be honest I wonder how Fulton starts every game as well, I assume he must have pictures of someone somewhere

No good asking me Chief, I'm as clueless as to why he's not had any game time as you and everyone else, serious questions need to be asked after tonight's shocker though, we didn't even get close to Leeds, perhaps the players just wanted to get it over with and get home and have a few pancakes.:ROFLMAO:

It's a mystery. We are 3-0 down at home and make two subs. Like for like but leave a striker on the bench when going two up front would have made sense.

To be honest I wonder how Fulton starts every game as well, I assume he must have pictures of someone somewhere
If he has got pictures, I hope there aren't any Sheep involved :ROFLMAO:

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back