• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

Leeds in the penthouse and we struggle to get off the ground floor.

I'm always able to accept defeat to a better team, but that performance was woeful. If players can't even do the basics what are they doing in the professional game?

As I feared. We caught Hull on an off day. The minute we play anyone decent we look league 1 all over.
WTF was the pre match talk ? Keep it tight ffs first 15 minutes....complete and utter shambles.
And to the few on here that think alls OK blah blah blah, yer fckn deluded .
Gutless/shapeless and Leeds didn't have to be anywhere near average to muller us.
Be more of the same Saturday. Literally hate watching us now.

It's time to stop making excuses for him.

He's been captain now for 5 seasons. In that time he has been part of more than a few shitshows like tonight, and he goes into his shell.

I don't care about the half a dozen games a season where for some unknown reason the team actually plays well and he gets the cigars out.

I judge him on nights like tonight and he offers jack shit. He doesn't drive the team on, he doesn't bollock anyone, he doesn't go about fouling to try and shake things up, he just retreats and does absolutely nothing to stem the flow. Meek, weak, flaccid. He's stealing a living.

Is it fair I'm singling him out when others are just as bad? Maybe not. But no one grabbed his bicep and tattooed the armband to his arm. He agreed to it. He wanted it. Time he fecking acted like one. We need leaders right now, not babies. Step up FFS.
100% agree but it’s too late to step up now. If your balls haven’t dropped by 28 then it’s fair to assume they never will. Unambitious journeyman footballer who got very lucky indeed

I cant even be bothered to comment. That was abysmal. Not only that my mate'll be on the phone soon, giving it the big one. S.H.I.T.E.

100% agree but it’s too late to step up now. If your balls haven’t dropped by 28 then it’s fair to assume they never will. Unambitious journeyman footballer who got very lucky indeed
Which is why he should be amongst the first out of the door in the summer.

He's been here too long with the stench of mediocrity and underachievement hanging round him. Yet allowed to continue delivering sub par contributions week in week out, season after season. There's a reason Potter didn't come back for him, Cooper, Martin. They may all have blown smoke up his arse when they were here, but they're not daft, they know the reality.

Get rid, start again, bring some proper leaders in, ones who might actually say boo to a goose and not be such pitiful pushovers.

Leeds in the penthouse and we struggle to get off the ground floor.

I'm always able to accept defeat to a better team, but that performance was woeful. If players can't even do the basics what are they doing in the professional game?
We couldn’t even get out of the basement. I’ve hammered Grimes but Paterson has been showing nothing since Christmas. He was a liability out there and I probably would have subbed him way before HT for Cooper. Wood shite and spineless , Fulton not showing any balls either. If they were tradesmen they’d be kicked off site for sure

Which is why he should be amongst the first out of the door in the summer.

He's been here too long with the stench of mediocrity and underachievement hanging round him. Yet allowed to continue delivering sub par contributions week in week out, season after season. There's a reason Potter didn't come back for him, Cooper, Martin. They may all have blown smoke up his arse when they were here, but they're not daft, they know the reality.

Get rid, start again, bring some proper leaders in, ones who might actually say boo to a goose and not be such pitiful pushovers.
One can only assume his contract extension was agreed by someone with a thick American accent.

I'd have darling in there over Fulton. At least he can tackle and pass a ball

We couldn’t even get out of the basement. I’ve hammered Grimes but Paterson has been showing nothing since Christmas. He was a liability out there and I probably would have subbed him way before HT for Cooper. Wood shite and spineless , Fulton not showing any balls either. If they were tradesmen they’d be kicked off site for sure
That's what I mean they were all awful. You think you can identify one pile of dung and then you immediately think of another. The two wingers were rubbish too but at least they have an excuse with zero behind or ahead of them. No hiding place for anyone tonight. No one can hold their head up. Players or managers. And yes, someone needs to bloody ask about the Hibs bloke. Yates is like a small child on the pitch every single time, and still Hibby gets no chance at all.

As I feared. We caught Hull on an off day. The minute we play anyone decent we look league 1 all over.
WTF was the pre match talk ? Keep it tight ffs first 15 minutes....complete and utter shambles.
And to the few on here that think alls OK blah blah blah, yer fckn deluded .
Gutless/shapeless and Leeds didn't have to be anywhere near average to muller us.
Be more of the same Saturday. Literally hate watching us now.
It'll be ok.

Why do you bother watching if you hate it, win or lose?

Are Leeds, Leicester and, to a lesser extent, Southampton just freakishly good teams this year? I think there’s an element of that, but we’re still in control of how we approach those games and we’re failing miserably at that. It’s like we’re completely unprepared to face those teams.

Not sure how much of that is LW’s ‘tactics’ or the players mentality, but we shouldn’t be getting utterly rinsed in the first 15-20 minutes of games like that. Again and again. It’s not normal; even if you’re not blessed with super players.

Ipswich are not in that league, so I’m not expecting the players to totally shit the bed on Saturday, and we’ll hopefully see a response, but fuck my eyes that was ridiculous this evening.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back