• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Most of our lads have two weeks now to recover after 4 games in the last fortnight.
Will need it with the easter period coming up.
Hopefully we can put Wednesday to the sword on 29th.

Sheffield Wednesday away and QPR home next up Bank Holiday weekend, let's get it done 💪💥

Yeah, I’d make him team captain. Grimes can be club captain, then you don’t have to pick one of them.

Edit. Both were excellent today, just for clarity.
Agree. Although have to say, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Grimes as pumped up as he was today. Hope he sees a replay of his reaction to Coopers tackle at the end and the penny drops as to what a captain CAN be. 👍

We were brilliant today. Cardiff didn't know what hit them. The only shock was it took until 96 to seal it. But in many ways that just made it sweeter, the way we gave them false hope of getting back into it. Beautiful. You couldn't have scripted it better.

They are shite by the way. Marginally less shite than us so far this season. But still shite. And I like that a lot.

Totally agree about Darling being MoM. His reaction to Cooper getting a free kick in extra time was superb. And he was far from the only one. If this is how Williams wants us to play I'm up for it. We will need at least one new strikers in the next window though. Give Lowe a contract and play him as a winger, and keep Cullen to either wear the opposition down for an hour or come on as an impact sub. But we need a 20-goals-a-season player to make Williams' vision work. We will always leak goals, we just need to score more than the opposition.

Very happy we didn't break bank for Karlan Grant. Anon today

LW got his default best team served up today.. Cabango injured, Yates not a sniff and Key getting more game time...

No green dots below us so far... 👀💪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240316_164526_FotMob.jpg
    Screenshot_20240316_164526_FotMob.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 10

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics