• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-1656.jpg

IMG-1784.jpg

IMG-1769.jpg

IMG-1679.jpg

IMG-1755.jpg

IMG-1658.jpg

IMG-1686.jpg

IMG-1659.jpg
IMG-1661.jpg

IMG-1803.jpg

IMG-1805.jpg

IMG-1748.jpg

IMG-1646.jpg

Last edited:
Winning 3-2 up there last year gave me the funniest thing I've ever seen at a game with their reaction.
This will top that...we are the underdogs, but as long as we 'want it', then the disappointment behind the goal will be something to behold.

What are your team selections for tomorrow's game?

I think we will win this one(probably won't happen now).
I think they are on a good run, I think the loss at Bristol is a big wake up call and the flack that went with it is a wake up call also.

Rushworth

Key Wood Cabango Tymon

Allen Grimes

Ronald Pato Placheta

Lowe

Subs
Fisher
Naughton
Darling
Abdullai/Humphreys
Fulton
Patino
Cooper
Cullen
Yates

Looking to sell one ticket in East stand lower 5 at face value £34. Dm if interested. Sorry if not allowed.

I think we will win this one(probably won't happen now).
I think they are on a good run, I think the loss at Bristol is a big wake up call and the flack that went with it is a wake up call also.

Rushworth

Key Wood Cabango Tymon

Allen Grimes

Ronald Pato Placheta

Lowe

Subs
Fisher
Naughton
Darling
Abdullai/Humphreys
Fulton
Patino
Cooper
Cullen
Yates
Yes, I'd go with that starting 11 although Pato hasn't looked 100% fit last couple of games but pretty sure LW will start with him.

On the run of everything, Cardiff are probably marginally better than us, but there's very little in it. We're both fine this season, though I'd say some of our showings under Luke have been much more impressive than Cardiff's of late (I know they're in good form, but still)

The main fear is that we cannot defend set pieces, and they're the best team in the league from them. It feels so obvious that they'll target us there, I can't see how we prevent them from scoring at least one.

That being said, they create nothing from open play - only Rotherham have created fewer chances in the league - and they're nothing special defensively.

I sense the best way for us to approach will be a 'we'll score more than you'. It won't be tight and edgy, I sense a minimum of four goals. 3-2 Swans, needlessly tense.

On the run of everything, Cardiff are probably marginally better than us, but there's very little in it. We're both fine this season, though I'd say some of our showings under Luke have been much more impressive than Cardiff's of late (I know they're in good form, but still)

The main fear is that we cannot defend set pieces, and they're the best team in the league from them. It feels so obvious that they'll target us there, I can't see how we prevent them from scoring at least one.

That being said, they create nothing from open play - only Rotherham have created fewer chances in the league - and they're nothing special defensively.

I sense the best way for us to approach will be a 'we'll score more than you'. It won't be tight and edgy, I sense a minimum of four goals. 3-2 Swans, needlessly tense.
Last minute Cabango winner?

If Ng scores from a set piece tomorrow then this board could become very volatile.

Very interesting to read that most Bluebirds think they are going to win because there is more pressure on us!
Suprised that I am not reading it's because they feel they are a better team.

Maybe I am reading into it too much but that fills me with a bit of confidence.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back