• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nocountryforoldjack said:
f**k sake their goalie having a worldie

Not really… we only really forced him into making one save all match

bakajack said:
Cullen up top and Lowe on the other wing but otherwise I agree, Pato interchangeable with Walsh imo both play a similar game

Agreed - forgot about Lowe!

Magic_Michu said:
Not really… we only really forced him into making one save all match

Yeah I kind of meant that that save was a worldie and 8 out of 10 times it would of gone in.

Never mind battering a side for 80 minutes, we couldn't break em down, hardly any penetration. Starting with that 11 was fckn nuts. He's losing the plot.

Cullen not getting a chance at centre forward recently is strange because the short run he had in the position was probably the best we'd looked. Got his limitations but did a hell of a lot more than Yates has. Lowe needs to stay wide. Until Kukharevych is fit Cullen's the best central option.

Bolasie added a lot but was done after 15 minutes. A long way from fitness and probably hasn't got full games in his locker any more.

Walsh looks neat and inventive but has no pace and rarely creates anything meaningful with his sharp moments. Give me Cooper running in straight lines and clumsily falling over any day. Gets us up the pitch and causes problems.

41 days ago we played brilliantly against Leicester, despite losing 3-1. The team that day: Rushworth, Key, Darling, Humphreys, Tymon, Patino, Grimes, Cullen, Paterson, Lowe, Yates. But since then we've struggled big time.
That is still probably our strongest line up

Bollasie reminds me of when Molby joined us.
Even though he’s at the ass end of his career and not fit, still head and shoulders above the shower around him.

eteb said:
Saw highlights of Yates one on one and darlings header

What the f**k are they doing

Can't not win games with the stats we had ffs
can't blame Duff for that or no penalty awarded. We ain't great but we were the only team deserving of 3 points today against a very negative Huddersfield

Mork said:
Bollasie reminds me of when Molby joined us.
Even though he’s at the ass end of his career and not fit, still head and shoulders above the shower around him.

Spot on. A player to enjoy watching irrespective of everything else

NWJack said:
41 days ago we played brilliantly against Leicester, despite losing 3-1. The team that day: Rushworth, Key, Darling, Humphreys, Tymon, Patino, Grimes, Cullen, Paterson, Lowe, Yates. But since then we've struggled big time.
That is still probably our strongest line up

Yates shouldn't even be on the bench, useless touched the ball twice at most, Grimes and Fulton shouldn't play together again ever, Darling was very good when he came on, should have taken that 2nd chance he had though, looked as if he jumped to soon.
Key and Patino shouldn't be on the bench, Bolasie was excellent in his little cameo, more to come from him, hopefully.

Bolasie highlights how bad this squad is. A premier league player playing with League One idiots.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back