• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-8188.jpg

IMG-8213.jpg

IMG-8189.jpg

IMG-8210.jpg

IMG-8192.jpg

IMG-8209.webp

IMG-8234.jpg

IMG-8236.jpg

IMG-8237.jpg

IMG-8238.jpg

IMG-8200.jpg

IMG-8186.jpg

Apart from the derby....we are now entering must win territory. Lose/draw this and we can properly start panicking.

Rushworth

Cabango
Darling

Key
Tymon

Grimes
Patino
Pato
Jamal
Cooper

Cullen

Hudds are gonna be right up for tomorrows game after their result midweek, they'll come out of the blocks quickly I reckon, don't know if they've much pace in their squad, but if they have and we play high up the field or disjointed at the back and we don't get our line right we gonna be exploited yet again.

Freezing cold showery day forecast just few weeks before Xmas v a side lower than us and with us struggling.
Shyte attendance forthcoming...we not only need a win, but a performance as well. The apathy tmrw will be tangible.

Merry Xmas all.

sainthelens said:
Freezing cold showery day forecast just few weeks before Xmas v a side lower than us and with us struggling.
Shyte attendance forthcoming...we not only need a win, but a performance as well. The apathy tmrw will be tangible.

Merry Xmas all.

Apparently feeling like minus 4 up here. Pray for me on my parkrun.

Then pray the wind goddess doesn't get up the Duff.

monmouth said:

Not religious Monny, but I'll say a quiet one for ya.

A crap home record versus only slightly better away record between two teams currently 19th and 20th in the form table. Doesn’t have the makings of a classic, but I fancy us for this one. And no, I’ve not been drinking :lol:

WE are back in the shyte if we don't win one of the next two games.

sainthelens said:

Merry Xmas all.
I'm be there, setting off in about 15 minutes and I'll be bringing my tangible apathy with me 😁

karnataka said:
I'm be there, setting off in about 15 minutes and I'll be bringing my tangible apathy with me 😁

Careful the stewards may not let you in with it.

monmouth said:

Have your baubles thawed out yet Mon?

karnataka said:

It’s the new Swansea Way. If they play like they did against Hull I’ll be moving more towards palpable disquiet. I’m surprised we haven’t heard more grumbles from the fans, but we’ve been very supportive so far although that apathy is def creeping in.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back