• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember, Bolasie is playing for a contract.. Grimes, Paterson and Fulton need to be made aware that they're playing for their future an all.. they're getting paid millions mind, for 2nd division football!.. Grimes is getting worse, Paterson is shooting with no conviction, Fulton is running with lead boots on.. where's the example they need to show.. Lowe and Yates are culpable an all.. what are the older heads Allen and Naughton saying.. they've played at the top, they should know better than everyone.. Duff and his assistants have played at the top.. our performance lacked conviction.. I only watched about 20 minutes of the 2nd half, and it was hit and hope stuff, lacked guile until Bolasie came on

I've said it before, I hate Grimes, really HATE him. His bad points far outweigh his good points. The most negative captain (I use that word loosely) in the club's history, yet lauded by some and pundits who refer to him as "the man who makes us tick". Complete and utter fraud.

Skippyjack said:
Remember, Bolasie is playing for a contract.. Grimes, Paterson and Fulton need to be made aware that they're playing for their future an all.. they're getting paid millions mind, for 2nd division football!.. Grimes is getting worse, Paterson is shooting with no conviction, Fulton is running with lead boots on.. where's the example they need to show.. Lowe and Yates are culpable an all.. what are the older heads Allen and Naughton saying.. they've played at the top, they should know better than everyone.. Duff and his assistants have played at the top.. our performance lacked conviction.. I only watched about 20 minutes of the 2nd half, and it was hit and hope stuff, lacked guile until Bolasie came on

We gave Grimes a contract for no reason other than “my kids and wife are happy here”. He’s got no ambition- if he did with his “abilities “ (that no other club seems to want) surely he’d be at least playing for Leeds or Southampton by now.

There’s a simple reason he’s the captain and that’s because he’d never rock the boat. There can be no other surely.

I often wonder what a few weeks on the sidelines for him would do for our intent and ambition as a team during games.

Give the captaincy to Darling as he looks the closest thing we have to a leader out there.

Bluenile said:
I've said it before, I hate Grimes, really HATE him. His bad points far outweigh his good points. The most negative captain (I use that word loosely) in the club's history, yet lauded by some and pundits who refer to him as "the man who makes us tick". Complete and utter fraud.

I think Grimes’ talent is a massive conspiracy theory being circulated by himself. Either that or he’s a trained hypnotist …….

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back