• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Sunderland FC v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

I just think that's a bit harsh.

We weren't as good in the second half and they improved but they didn't trouble us at all until the goal. Even after that I can't think of one chance they had outside of a scrambled corner.
We tried to play the game out in a different way to the first half and ultimately it worked.
Fair enough, I couldn’t watch the last 25 minutes with a cool head. I didn’t feel comfortable and I’ve seen us blow so many doing the same thing. Anyway, no matter now. I think we genuinely are better than a lot of the teams below us so we should be fine.

Fair enough, I couldn’t watch the last 25 minutes with a cool head. I didn’t feel comfortable and I’ve seen us blow so many doing the same thing. Anyway, no matter now. I think we genuinely are better than a lot of the teams below us so we should be fine.
Re that last sentence, I’m in full aggreement.

No point in measuring capability against Southampton and Leeds, even more so when LW has just walked through the door. We are able to take the likes of Hull and Sunderland on their own patch, we shouldn’t be down near the bottom five.

Great win that.

First half was superb, and a taste of the football we used to watch. Second half was a but of a grind, but we got over the line.

Onwards!

With the amount of crosses we put in now surely w e have to start with kuka?

What a player Yates must be in training to keep getting put out on a football pitch.
Offers nothing, isn't even prepared to run his bolloxs off for ten minutes at the end of the game just for nuisance value.
Give him away at the end of the season just to get the ligger off the wage bill...

What are the chances of Joe staying fit for the rest of the season?
Massive drop off without him & such a shame he can't do 90 minutes

He
Yates won the ball once about 85 mins in and keeper was outside of his box.
With nothing else on he could have taken the long range punt and no one would have complained at all but he clearly didn't have the confidence to go for it. He saw it but didn't fancy it.
He really is a big, wet lettuce.

Going to stick my neck out here, given the amount of teams in the battle.................i still see 45 points as safe.

Atleast one team is going to have an absolute torrid run between now and game 46.

I am still sticking by the 46 (as a minimum)

Today was a freak occurence, 3/4 teams below us can't maintain points at that rate, its just math and logic really.

Today was a freak occurence, 3/4 teams below us can't maintain points at that rate, its just math and logic really.
Maths please. We’ve had enough yanko wanko.

Due to our new found form I expect us ro win all our remaining games. Josh will be the key and we'll have more highs than Lowes.

Looking through the fixtures and there is still a lot of 6 pointer games in there.
At 45 points, ypu would be looking at Stoke getting 10 points in their remaining 12 fixtures........in that
Leeds(A)
Preston(A)
Hull(A)
Soton(A)
Us(A)

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics