• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Stoke City v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Stoke win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one thing I saw near the end was two of the players actually realising that they had to move to open space and receive the ball

Pegojack said:
Did Bolasie do anything other than lose the ball or foul one of theirs? He needs to pull his socks up.

Get rid at the end of his short term contract, reminds of the times in the lower divisions when we signed the likes of Hayes, Chapman and Parlane.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Pleased a point but we are absolutely dreadful.

Particular shout out to Fulton who managed to look awful amongst awful.

No pace, no creativity, almost no effort. From anyone.

Just terrible.

Good luck to whoever we bring in - they’ll need it.

Now let's say you were an assistant at somewhere like say Spurs.
Maybe it's time to go for a first team coach position.
After seeing that performance tonight would you think that's where I'd like to start my managerial career.

ROKERITE said:
Absolutely terrible timing for Stoke to sack Neil from a Swansea point of view. You might have got something if he was still there but I fear a heavy defeat now.

Delighted to be wrong. Good point, well done.

They just seem to want to walk around. Not sure what anyone can do if they won’t change that. Presumably didn’t like Duff trying to make them run. Grimes and Fulton…sheesh. Is there a slower more unproductive pair anywhere else. They are like a black hole for the football.

Edit and yes I know he whanged the corner over. First time that’s worked in 6 years.

monmouth said:
They just seem to want to walk around. Not sure what anyone can do if they won’t change that. Presumably didn’t like Duff trying to make them run. Grimes and Fulton…sheesh. Is there a slower more unproductive pair anywhere else. They are like a black hole for the football.

Edit and yes I know he whanged the corner over. First time that’s worked in 6 years.

I originally thought you were just being flippant with that last sentence, but then I realised that you were in fact just being factually correct.

Watched 10 minutes in the 1st half, tried 20 in the 2nd.. two teams who couldn't pass a football.. a load of mistimed tackles that belonged up mynedd newydd on a cold Wednesday

Just watching the Cruddo against Wayne Rooney's Brumagem.

First 20 mins absolutely as bad as our game last night.

monmouth said:
Just watching the Cruddo against Wayne Rooney's Brumagem.

First 20 mins absolutely as bad as our game last night.

They are shite mon. Their best and our worst half of a season in years and they're only five points better off ffs, yet their fans and fat anbondnaooto talk about them as if they're winning the champions league.

eteb said:
They are shite mon. Their best and our worst half of a season in years and they're only five points better off ffs, yet their fans and fat anbondnaooto talk about them as if they're winning the champions league.

Brum are total gash. They make us look positive, and they are winning.

Honestly it is a worse game than last night. Cruddy are a worse version of Stoke and Brum a worse version of us.

monmouth said:
Brum are total gash. They make us look positive, and they are winning.

Honestly it is a worse game than last night. Cruddy are a worse version of Stoke and Brum a worse version of us.

Colwell having a mare according to their forum too. Possibly the most overhyped youngster in wales history

The league is pretty sh*te, I've watched 100s in the last 3 years, it focuses on physical attributes over technical prowess, England haven't won anything in years, whilst technical nations like the ball on the deck and win things.. with a goalkeeper as error prone Pickford, slow unmobile Maguire and technically limited Declan Rice.. it's curtains for England.. but they do currently have the best player in the world and a top striker, they might actually achieve something

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back