• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Stoke City v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Stoke?

• Stoke win

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t complain about 4 points from two away games, but that was dire.

Grateful of the point...didn't really want to drop points against them as they'll be in the mix with us towards the bottom at the end of the season...

But what a steaming pile of 22 men running around aimlessly shizen.

AT LAST, Darling gets a free header on target.
Not sure we deserved a point there, but I'll take it.
It's funny, isn't it, but when we attack, we have a chance of scoring. take note, Sheehan.
A pretty shyte performance but at least we stuck at it. Well done, lads.

I hate Stoke. Deluded supporters who believe they are a bigger team than they really are. Horrible weather. Never recovered from the loss of their heavy industry. Or their glory days as a pottery centre. Voted Leave in the Brexit referendum. Nice countryside on their doorstep mind. And Joe Allen played for them when he was still good. Still, I'd hate to be like them.

Alarm bells ringing now, and the players need to take a really good look at themselves. I'd make them sit through that on repeat all tomorrow

Pleased a point but we are absolutely dreadful.

Particular shout out to Fulton who managed to look awful amongst awful.

No pace, no creativity, almost no effort. From anyone.

Just terrible.

Good luck to whoever we bring in - they’ll need it.

Well we'll take a point away. If we can muster a result Saturday then decent week, but by fck we a manager now.

Stoke one of the worst 3 sides I've seen in this division.
Unfortunately I think we are one of the other 2.
Not sure what a new manager could do with this lot.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back