• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Rotherham United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Rotherham win

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 points is 3 points and at this stage of the season and with no permanent manager who cares how we got them.

Now we need to do it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke. The proverbial ultimate test for any team.

i'd give this Sheehan the job.
I wouldn't even mess about.

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

SgorioFruit said:
i'd give this Sheehan the job.
I wouldn't even mess about.

Fe Godwn Ni Eto

What? After one game? 🤣. We really are turning into Cardiff.

It's the hope that kills you, so I won't go there. But playing 2 sides next 7 days who's confidence is currently shot, aim for a minimum of 4 points, new manager, couple of signings in a few weeks, beat Morecambe....and I've not even started on my wine yet.

Lots seem happy with the performance today and fair enough, I saw us being outplayed until the sending off, then struggling to get the better of ten men for 74 minutes?
Admittedly the Rotherham keeper had a blinder, but two relegation candidates today...

Swanjaxs said:
Lots seem happy with the performance today and fair enough, I saw us being outplayed until the sending off, then struggling to get the better of ten men for 74 minutes?
Admittedly the Rotherham keeper had a blinder, but two relegation candidates today...
We won't be anywhere near the bottom three this season ffs, book mark it.

The melodramaticness in here is staggering. We've probably had the hardest 10 game run out of anyone this season coupled with terribly injuries and still find ourselves three points off Boro who people are backing to
Go up.

That wasn't a dig at you by the wat

eteb said:

The melodramaticness in here is staggering. We've probably had the hardest 10 game run out of anyone this season coupled with terribly injuries and still find ourselves three points off Boro who people are backing to
Go up.

Absolutely no offence taken and a point very well put, the nature of the Championship can drag far stronger squads than ours down into a relegation scrap, a lot of factors are about to come into play in the next six weeks, get them right and we'll be good to go...

eteb said:

Go up.

The melodramatic knee jerkers are the new Swansea Way, post Martin. Ever so entitled and hurt snowflakes.

With Grimes as captain, and with pragmatists Sheehan and Marge in situ we’ll be pushing for playoffs.

16th, Martin’s career median.

Proper Jack said:
The melodramatic knee jerkers are the new Swansea Way, post Martin. Ever so entitled and hurt snowflakes.

With Grimes as captain, and with pragmatists Sheehan and Marge in situ we’ll be pushing for playoffs.

Can't say I'm that optimistic 🤣

Proper Jack said:

Ok Mrs Sheehan, calm down is it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back