• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Rotherham United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Rotherham?

• Rotherham win

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 15 51.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-8294.jpg

IMG-8249.jpg

IMG-8295.jpg

IMG-8252.jpg

IMG-8297.jpg

IMG-8251.jpg

IMG-8313.jpg

IMG-8250.jpg

IMG-8307.jpg

IMG-8453.jpg

IMG-8452.jpg

IMG-8422.jpg

IMG-8303.jpg

Assistant has left too but another assistant (Sheehan) stays on as caretaker coach.
Know absolutely nothing about him and his philosophy will defo be an interesting weekend at least

Anything could happen now. We need a no manager bounce.

I’m looking forward to the long drive here Saturday now, 2 teams with no managers scrapping for the win.

We ain't sure what went on with Duff and the players, but if they happy that he's gone, then we could se a proper performance.

Alan Sheehan’s barmy army!

Unless the owners have someone lined up to be announced very soon.

Well Sheehan was at Luton and I think is the attacking set piece coach at the minute? Seems to be the one on the touchline holding the folder and documents and giving instructions anyway. Rotherham have got surprisingly good home form, so wouldn't be surprised if we rock up with 3 centre backs to have a threat from corners as well as deal with the impending air raid that's going to come down on our penalty area.

J_B said:
Alan Sheehan’s barmy army!

Unless the owners have someone lined up to be announced very soon.

They might have him sat in the posh stand come Saturday doing a watching brief before taking the reins on Monday.

I assume Rotherham do have a posh stand?

Swansea93 said:
I’m looking forward to the long drive here Saturday now, 2 teams with no managers scrapping for the win.

I see this being even more of a classic than Huddersfield. It could be that good.

Who knows though. If there’s any truth he wasn’t well liked by certain players, which I think there was, we could see a bit of a revival. God knows what our game plan will be, but we didn’t know with Duff on that either.

SwansInTheLake said:
Well Sheehan was at Luton and I think is the attacking set piece coach at the minute? Seems to be the one on the touchline holding the folder and documents and giving instructions anyway. Rotherham have got surprisingly good home form, so wouldn't be surprised if we rock up with 3 centre backs to have a threat from corners as well as deal with the impending air raid that's going to come down on our penalty area.

Yes. It sounds stupid to say it given where they are, but Rotherham are surprisingly resilient at home. They love a scrappy old-school Pulis-type goal as well. A right pain in the box with some height and physicality.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Yes. It sounds stupid to say it given where they are, but Rotherham are surprisingly resilient at home. They love a scrappy old-school Pulis-type goal as well. A right pain in the box with some height and physicality.

I'm still scarred by the two penalties we conceded in the last five minutes to lose there under Potter.

JackFish said:
I'm still scarred by the two penalties we conceded in the last five minutes to lose there under Potter.

Ryan Manning scoring them both! Long trip home that was.

Good luck to the boys and Alan for Saturday. Seems like a top fella.
https://youtu.be/kTyZ_k9A2nY?si=Zwa96MmoETKUgw0A

That is a good interview. Has a real interest in the club and the region. A good candidate for manager.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back