• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

LW saying the short-corner routine we scored from was Sheehan's idea. Fair play to him for giving credit like that, most managers would have let it be assumed it was their idea
He’s just gone up 1000% in my estimation. Star.

This was a great performance today, we outplayed and outthought them all over the field. We defended like lions, Bango and Woods were superb.
And no feckin short passes from the keeper to players running towards their own goal under pressure. Rushie just put his laces through it every time and sent it back upfield. Brilliant.
We need you to come and watch us more often.

We need you to come and watch us more often.
Yep, I pointed out his influence earlier. Needs to get his arse out of his 25 degree swimming pool nonsense back to the gridlocked, damp, miserable joy of Hereford.

You mean Naughton at RB? He’s still a decent cover player even at his age. Give me him over Ashby any day of the week.
I actually meant Bashir for the time he came on when Naughton was injured. I was worried as he has been so flaky on the other side. I think Kyle should have retired already but to be fair to him he was good today.

LW saying the short-corner routine we scored from was Sheehan's idea. Fair play to him for giving credit like that, most managers would have let it be assumed it was their idea
I did notice that.
Seems a down to earth and nice guy, trying not to get too carried away as we are far from the finished article in terms of what LW wants but today does feel like a huge step forwards.

What a wonderful evening, tuning in without the usual nonsense of the unthinking, not proper fans hurling their usual non-sensical nonsense about our club, our owners, our manager and our players.

Yep, I pointed out his influence earlier. Needs to get his arse out of his 25 degree swimming pool nonsense back to the gridlocked, damp, miserable joy of Hereford.
Not going to happen, Monny, but when I get home on Monday, I'll be straight on tinternet to check the fixture list and flight prices going forward. I've got £30 credit to spend in the club shop too, whoopee! Do they do the pink away shirt in 3XL?

Not going to happen, Monny, but when I get home on Monday, I'll be straight on tinternet to check the fixture list and flight prices going forward. I've got £30 credit to spend in the club shop too, whoopee! Do they do the pink away shirt in 3XL?
How about this for a day out?

4th May home against Millwall. Easyjet flight leaves Alicante 10.15am, lands Bristol 11.50am. I can pick you up about 12.15pm then drop you back at Bristol Airport about 6.30pm for return flight leaving Bristol 7.55pm to Alicante 11.25pm. 😁

Great result, boys showed guts and and thoroughly deserved it. More than happy to be proved wrong .
Just hope they don't think they can get away with anything less next 2 games now we've managed a decent result.
Play like today and they'll be tight affairs.

We need to get Scrabble using his afterburners as much as possible in games. The defender might be a slouch, I don't know, but he had a 10 yard head start and Scrabble still flashed by him.

No end product, mind, but one step at a time...

All in the green (except Tymon 🔵)
More of this please ⬇️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211_020226_FotMob.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_020226_FotMob.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 15

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online