• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-0283.jpg
IMG-0284.jpg
IMG-0285.jpg
IMG-0297.jpg
IMG-0292.jpg

IMG-0332.jpg

IMG-0224.jpg
IMG-0295.jpg

IMG-0337.jpg

IMG-0222.jpg
IMG-0296.jpg

IMG-0485.jpg

IMG-0483.jpg

IMG-0488.jpg

IMG-0489.jpg

IMG-0482.jpg

IMG-0486.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sensing a buoyant Luke Williams come 5pm Saturday.

Flying out for the annual trip. Any further recommendations on pubs for a pint in Hull prior to kickoff? I will be in Hull quite early so I will have plenty of time to kill.

Thank you in advanced and see you all in Swansea for Leeds.

Just feckin' win, is it? Don't care how......

If he starts with Naughton who's played about 140 minutes of football in years.. I'm sorry, he's clueless.. and because we only employ him for work in the shadows apparently.. what's he still doing here, we're getting worse

If he starts with Naughton who's played about 140 minutes of football in years.. I'm sorry, he's clueless.. and because we only employ him for work in the shadows apparently.. what's he still doing here, we're getting worse
I'd say it's certain he'll start with Naughton tomorrow.

They talked about him a little in the presser - the context was that Naughts is the only fit right-back we have right now, so can he play in all 3 games this coming week. LW seemed to think he can, but mentioned the possibility of others playing there out of position if needed.

I'd say it's certain he'll start with Naughton tomorrow.

They talked about him a little in the presser - the context was that Naughts is the only fit right-back we have right now, so can he play in all 3 games this coming week. LW seemed to think he can, but mentioned the possibility of others playing there out of position if needed.
This is the utter mess we are in.

Will watch, but expecting fck all in way of a result. We are falling like a turd in a well. Bout time we stopped with the 'we play well in patches' crap.
Get a grip, put a 90 minutes plus shift in and fckn die for the shirt.

Well, after Fulton and Grimes are paired again in midfield, while a fit Allen and Patino sit on the bench, you have to come to the depressing conclusion that LW actually LIKES what he sees from Grimes and Fulton in midfield, and that's a red flag if ever there was one.

Cullen gets to start up top, so big chance for him.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back