• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Bristol City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

My work is done. Keep posting, we'll keep giggling.
Good lad, keep up the good work in talking us up and at ‘em - you and your lad are clearly invaluable supporters in keeping us afloat……proper gems, in so many ways.

Looking fwd to seeing your ebullience translating to ebullient posts on here - supporting our team, management and leading edge owners.

Change of formation had a big play in it.
The fact that we didn't play those players or even go to the back 4 quicker doesn't necessarily mean that we would have finished higher........it can be suggested but we will never know and certainly couldn't say 100% that it would have happened.

After our play off final loss, we lost a lot of players and went through a transition period.
If that transition period could have produced quicker, was on track or might have never seen a successful outcome is something that has and still creates a lot of debate.
Daps, I thought you were better than this now🤦‍♂️.
Check out the facts I repeatedly post about Martin being forced to change and abandon his failed bonkers Plan A wang.
We’ve so clearly turned the Martinwang corner …..

Good lad, keep up the good work in talking us up and at ‘em - you and your lad are clearly invaluable supporters in keeping us afloat……proper gems, in so many ways.

Looking fwd to seeing your ebullience translating to ebullient posts on here - supporting our team, management and leading edge owners.
Verdammte Fotz.

Daps, I thought you were better than this now🤦‍♂️.
Check out the facts I repeatedly post about Martin being forced to change and abandon his failed bonkers Plan A wang.
We’ve so clearly turned the Martinwang corner …..
So going by reading this post, we changed and turned the corner last season then?!
Make your mind up 🙈

So going by reading this post, we changed and turned the corner last season then?!
Make your mind up 🙈
Ffs. You’ve regressed, yet again mun.
Duff, Marge and Sheez eased us around the stubborn corner that Martin made, and then Lukey and our best in class recruitment model , underpinned with yet more owners funds, turbo-charged the turn.

The corner was turned when Martin was unceremoniously told to ditch his failed, bonkers, self indulgent, selfish Plan A.

Simplz

Ffs. You’ve regressed, yet again mun.
Duff, Marge and Sheez eased us around the stubborn corner that Martin made, and then Lukey and our best in class recruitment model , underpinned with yet more owners funds, turbo-charged the turn.

The corner was turned when Martin was unceremoniously told to ditch his failed, bonkers, self indulgent, selfish Plan A.

Simplz
Please can we ditch this fudding lunatic, total anchor, talks more shite than any poster since myself.

Boys, calm down. It's just a game. We haven't lost in 4 games. Sometimes you lose in football. That's it.

If you think Duff was capable of more, then you need carting off to the local loony bin.

Is this what we're doing now? Are we going like the Tories, pretending Liz Truss wasn't all that bad and indulging in the kind of revisionism usually reserved for the tinfoil hat brigade?
Truss wasn’t bad. She was criminally corrupt.
Anyway everyone knows your thoughts on Duff even though under him we managed one of our best performances of the season away at Plymouth. Yes the same Plymouth that turned us over under Williams. Williams was showed up today and you need to be a big enough man to admit it. Grimes and our two central defenders didn’t know where forward was and it’s his job to coach them. It’s looking like Martinball lite at the moment Andy.

They had their first shot in the 68th minute, their first shot on target was the goal. We were well beyond awful but let's not pretend they beat us because they wanted to win; "try to score" they absolutely did not and gives them far too much credit for what was a shithouse home performance

Aside from that, Ronald isn't half the player the commentators think he is, either. Some beaut put a £20m price tag on him. Same happened with Modou Barrow and look how that turned out
I know Barrow was overrated but comparing him to Ronald is like comparing a Seat to a top end Merc. Barrow had a bit of pace but nothing else, Ronald has shown up all over the field for us, even taking balls out of defence sometimes. His crosses are usually dangerous and he’s scored two goals already.

The problem, already highlighted on this thread is that yesterday he never got the ball played to him to run onto. He needs quick service to enable him to provide quick service for our strikers. The midfield was back to its shitty slowest mode yesterday. Plus I think he should have been rested yesterday. The result now bears that out.

I don’t give a shit about being wrong, but Williams needs to pull his head out of his arse and make better selection, substitutions and 90 minute tactical changes. We’ve played a couple of decent halves and that’s it. We’ve also played a pile of garbage under him. No corner has been turned at all. We were miles better in Duff’s 3 game win than anything we’ve seen under Williams. And no, I don’t want Duff back, he made a horse’s arse of it overall too, but to pretend we are really any better off now in terms of relegation danger that we were after drawing with Huddersfield is the usual hypocrisy from the Duff hater and the obvious WUMboy.

Williams is here long term (and I support that, we’ve burned through too many) but he need to sort it out over the next month or so, or we are in real trouble. The odd first half will not be enough.
For me the Wood - Cabango axis is as negative as the Grimes - Fulton axis. I hope Williams starts Key next week with Darling inside him as R CB. Wood will stay by default and Allen should start with Grimes (undropable) .
Further up the pitch I think Patino should start at 10 as Paterson looks entirely sh*gged out.
Alternatively start Lowe in the ten position and see if he can link well or better with our flanks.

For me the Wood - Cabango axis is as negative as the Grimes - Fulton axis. I hope Williams starts Key next week with Darling inside him as R CB. Wood will stay by default and Allen should start with Grimes (undropable) .
Further up the pitch I think Patino should start at 10 as Paterson looks entirely sh*gged out.
Alternatively start Lowe in the ten position and see if he can link well or better with our flanks.
I over-reacted yesterday, being so disappointed at losing to such a terrible team in the passive soft way that we did after all the moronic talk in the week about bringing passion to the derby, and then wasting 2 hours of my life watching the opposite. Over it all now. Williams and the team need to do better against Cardiff. I passionately (in its proper sense) hope they do.

Key absolutely must start but if we are also to start with Lowe, I would prefer it to be instead of Yates or Cullen. Lowe isn't a #9 but he surely can't be anywhere near as anonymous as either of those 2 have been in the last couple of games and we might actually look like we are playing with 11 on the pitch. That would also allow space for your suggestion of Patino as a #10 instead of Pato.

The corner we have just turned was initially navigated extremely well by Duff, Sheezy and Marge (negating Martinwang is no mean feat ) - and now Luke and our best in class recruitment model has given us the boost to properly get round that bend and give proper fans proper reasons to be bullish again.

I can’t work out whether you’re being sarcastic. There’s been no corner turned and no reasons to be bullish all season. It’s been a mess of a season all round - performances, results, recruitment…

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back