• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mason Greenwood

dickythorpe said:
You know all the facts then?

Interesting.

Where did I say that?

What’s your issue with her putting it on Instagram?

ARQS said:
dickythorpe said:

Interesting.

Where did I say that?

It may not be true would be the concern, although it boggles my mind to think anyone would be so twisted as to post something like that if it wasn't true.

JackSomething said:
It may not be true would be the concern, although it boggles my mind to think anyone would be so twisted as to post something like that if it wasn't true.

Well then the issue is a false/malicious accusation not plastering injuries all over social media.

It must have taken her a lot of guts for her to have posted it.

The shame is on him for doing it, not her for exposing it.

ARQS said:
JackSomething said:

Well then the issue is a false/malicious accusation not plastering injuries all over social media.

A lot of guts and you can probably also draw the assumption that it is not the first time its happened?

ARQS said:
JackSomething said:

Don’t be silly. It’s always the woman’s fault. “Look what you made me do” that’s the brutal cowardly wife beaters motto.

PSumbler said:
A lot of guts and you can probably also draw the assumption that it is not the first time its happened?

Probably not even only the 20th time it’s happened.

The statistics on how many attempts it takes a person to leave a perpetrator/seek help are absolutely terrifying.

You can bet she’s feeling a great deal of shame and regret today, despite the fact that she has no reason to feel them. The last thing people in her position need are thoughtless and ignorant comments like Dicky’s. Not that she reads this board but there may be people in her position who do.

ARQS said:
PSumbler said:

The statistics on how many attempts it takes a person to leave a perpetrator/seek help are absolutely terrifying.

You can bet she’s feeling a great deal of shame and regret today, despite the fact that she has no reason to feel them. The last thing people in her position need are thoughtless and ignorant comments like Dicky’s. Not that she reads this board but there may be people in her position who do.

You've highlighted the power of trauma bonding there. You'll often hear people say things like "why has it taken her so long" or "why hasn't she left him earlier if he's like that".

Heart breaking.

https://twitter.com/SportsPeteO/status/1487815644062101507

Neath_Jack said:
ARQS said:

You've highlighted the power of trauma bonding there. You'll often hear people say things like "why has it taken her so long" or "why hasn't she left him earlier if he's like that".

Heart breaking.

Again it’s interesting that they’ve now all been taken down and her father is saying that her phone was hacked.
Perhaps she was afraid to post them and somebody close to her took it out of her hands and did it for her.

ARQS said:
dickythorpe said:

Interesting.

Where did I say that?

Bit odd isn't it?

Can you tell me if she's reported him to the police?

I’ve just heard the audio of him what seems to be essentially raping her. Sickening.

ARQS said:
PSumbler said:

The last thing people in her position need are thoughtless and ignorant comments like Dicky’s.

Good grief man!!!

dickythorpe said:
exiledclaseboy said:
I’ve just heard the audio of him what seems to be essentially raping her. Sickening.

What???

Basically what I said mate. There’s an audio recording of (presumably) the two of them. He wants sex, she tells him no a few times but he does it anyway.

exiledclaseboy said:

Vile. It's the anger in his voice too.

Throw the book at him

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back