• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mason Greenwood

Neath_Jack

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
His girlfriends Instagram is very disturbing this morning. If the pictures / videos are true then he deserves to be in nick and lose his career.

Utter scum.
I mentioned in a thread the other day that there should be a rule in football that if a club sack a player no other club should touch him.
Mind you when you look at people like Lee Hughes, Luke McCormick and Ched Evans (before overturned) it wouldn’t surprise me if he’ll be back playing before long especially after the sob story apology the utter prick will probably put out.

Utter scum. Here’s the video she posted below...warning though, shocking signs of physical abuse...

(Edit: link removed as the preview on this thread showed the pictures)

Yep, deserves a second chance when he gets out and after he has been vilified sufficiently for it to set an example. Hopefully this girl or any girl thinks hard before giving the shithouse a second chance. All assuming it is what it looks like, obviously.

Dreadful, and all being played out on social media before anyone really knows the truth.

dickythorpe said:
Dreadful, and all being played out on social media before anyone really knows the truth.

To be fair, women get nowhere with domestic abuse with the plod.

Maybe I'm a dinosaur but is plastering your injuries all over Instagram the way forward?

dickythorpe said:
Maybe I'm a dinosaur but is plastering your injuries all over Instagram the way forward?

It's a tough one. Seems wrong to me, but I suspect Monmouth is right and the majority of police forces are probably not great at dealing with domestic abuse cases.

If he is found guilty of inflicting those injuries then he deserves the strongest punishment, although as others have said it won't end his career either way seeing as professional sport has long been morally bankrupt.

Equally, if she's found to have made a false accusation because she's pissed at being cheated on or whatever, she should face consequences for that.

It's tough when it involves a public person as just the accusation is enough to put their career on hold for potentially years, when they may be completely innocent. We've seen it with Kevin Johns and we're seeing it with Ryan Giggs (whatever people think of him, he's not been found guilty yet). For a professional footballer, a lengthy wait for a court case could cost them a decent portion of their playing career.

I’ve just read every story available on this and it’s interesting the Mail go with a recording of a man threatening to attack her not rape her.
I’m sure anyone that’s heard it will agree.
F*cking scum,him and that rag.

Approx 18 months ago, there was a rumour in Manchester that a young Man Utd forward had allegedly been arrested for sexual and physical assault at his home.

This same rumour then alleged that the accuser had withdrawn these accusations.

I see in the paper that this scumbag and the young lady have been together since school, but split up for a while in 2020. 🤔

dickythorpe said:

Why should it stay hidden?

So the next poor girl can unknowing end up with him?

ARQS said:
dickythorpe said:

Why should it stay hidden?

So the next poor girl can unknowing end up with him?
You know all the facts then?

Interesting.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back