• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Sunderland FC v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Great win in the end, how typical all results go against us.

The challenge for LW now is to get us playing more often like the first half and less often like the second.
Still wins breed confidence which in turn lead to more positive play and wins.
Make no mistake I think that Ronald has premier league quality and we should be building sides around him and get him a striker who will make the most of his service.

Really enjoyable game.
Should have scored more but scored enough in an outstanding first half. They came on to us more second half but outside of set-pieces they didn't trouble us at all.

Keeping the intensity of the first half all game is now the goal for Williams and the team. They've proven that they can play a very good team (especially at home) off the park so that should give them massive confidence going into our favourable run in.

A game of 2 halves.
Where we want to be and where we’ve been.
We’ve shown what we’re capable of now.
Didn’t think we’d go back into our shells in the second half though.

Superb win given most also won in and around us.
We can only concentrate on us and today was job done ✔️
Stoke drop into the relegation zone 😬

1 game notched off, dissapointed with all the other results and a reminder we can't take anything for granted.

Key and Lowe back next week aswell.

How many touches did Yates have ? I'd argue less than 5
Yates won the ball once about 85 mins in and keeper was outside of his box.
With nothing else on he could have taken the long range punt and no one would have complained at all but he clearly didn't have the confidence to go for it. He saw it but didn't fancy it.

That enables one huge sigh of relief. With one eye on the score ticker I could see that the three points were vital.

The first 45 mins were as accomplished as we have seen for some time. Sunderland were always likely to come out a different team in the second half, they are not a poor team as the results under Mowbray showed. We should thrive on the positives of the first half, rather than the negatives of the second.

Ronald is quickly heading towards our next £10m sale.

Well what I do know is that victory pizza always tastes much better than disappointment pizza.
Now if you will excuse me gentlemen its time to hit up dominos.

This is going to be a difficult 12 games I think. That should have been a walk in the park. We’ll take it for sure, but we should have come out of that flying, not shitting bricks.

Great result, move on.

This is going to be a difficult 12 games I think. That should have been a walk in the park. We’ll take it for sure, but we should have come out of that flying, not shitting bricks.

Great result, move on.
Why is a game against Sunderland going to be a walk in the park?

It simply highlights the gulf in ability between him and his replacement.
Been saying for years that Fulton is a carthorse and offers absolutely nothing to the team. Great win though , well done lads, much needed though with the rest of the results today.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back