• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread| Hull City vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Yes, just as well it wasn't Yates or he'd have a 4 page slaughtering.
Difference is that Cullen slid in for it even though he knew he would go flying into the net :)

Scored from a corner.... we fking scored from a corner, scored from a corner... we fking scored from a corner

Pato hasn't been involved much on the ball but so far he has covered a lot of ground pressing the defenders.

Playing Fults DCM is the wtg.

Unleash Grimesy (despite being the best DCM in the league)

Playing Fults DCM is the wtg.

Unleash Grimesy (despite being the best DCM in the league)
Remains to be seen if he can maintain the discipline for it over 90 minutes.
He has been more involved in 18 mins than the last 18 starts though

What feed are you watching?
I'm just listening to the Radio Wales audio feed on the OS. It switched to the SW Wales stream just in time for the goal :cool:
Some people might take the fact that the club's techies could play the wrong audio for 10 minutes and not notice as evidence of the sad decline of Swansea City AFC. Personally I think it's classic Jack behaviour for a bored junior member of staff to be doing anything but their job.

Reactions: K23
Didn't Potter use him further forward ? Or did I imagine that?
I mean Fulton as the main defensive midfielder
Grimes had his most impressive season with us further forward under Potter

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back