• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Leeds United Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1964white said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Bielsa is wily alright but the Prem will drive him crazy and Leeds will return back down as will West Brom and Brentford.

I dont wish Leeds Utd well at all as I detest the club ,but I do you
Thanks Toronto

Bielsa is more than alright imo, he has taken an average mid-table championship club to the brink of the premiership playing a style of attacking football at ER we haven't witnessed for fifteen years. Marcelo is renowned in Argentina, Chile & Athletic Bilbao, also highly regarded as a father-figure by Guardiola & Pochettino.

I honestly think we'll do ok in the premiership as long as we retain Bielsa & make a few quality signings, I'm under no illusions of the task which is beyond us, the premiership is a big step up in class as Norwich & Villa have found to their costs.

Good reply.
Nothing personal.
Its just the club

Every time I drive past John Charles Centre for Sport,I get all wistful. Ive extended familin Belle Isle.Belle Isle.ffs

I've calmed down little since the game and have to say all our players (bar Routs - shame because eI really rate him still) were very good.
Particularly mention must go to Cabango and Guerhi whose combined age is just 5 years more than Pablo.

Toronto_Motors said:
Good reply.
Nothing personal.
Its just the club

Every time I drive past John Charles Centre for Sport,I get all wistful. Ive extended familin Belle Isle.Belle Isle.ffs
Sadly I missed seeing Big John play by two years

1964white said:
Toronto_Motors said:
Good reply.
Nothing personal.
Its just the club

Sadly I missed seeing Big John play by two years

He never really appreciated how loved he was ,although he knew he was very very good

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back