• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Official Swansea City vs Leeds United Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Cooper ...

"There's tired legs, it's a tough game and a hot day, and obviously Leeds are a really good team as well"

Well, well Steve ... "Tired legs, hot day" ??

I know, I won't use my subs wisely, and watch my players burn themselves out.

It's a fvcking pity the gormless cvnt didn't realise it was a hot day and players had tired legs until the press conference.

:roll:

Late goals conceded this season

Forest home 85
Reading home 90
Stoke home 90
Sheffield Wednesday away90
Brentford away 88
Stoke away 90
QPR away 90
Blackburn away 90
Fulham away 90
Hull away 90
Sheffield Wednesday home 90
Leeds home 89
😯

monmouth said:
Plus point. Ayew played out of his skin. maybe Lids will buy him.
Ayew is a class player, would take him in a heartbeat

He's certainly premiership bound

Swanjaxs said:

Forest home 85
Reading home 90
Stoke home 90
Brentford away 88
Stoke away 90
QPR away 90
Blackburn away 90
Fulham away 90
Hull away 90
Leeds home 89
😯
Swansea certainly tired in the last 20 minutes today, has to be a fitness thing as the majority of teams do against us tbh

Swanjaxs said:
1964white said:
monmouth said:
Plus point. Ayew played out of his skin. maybe Lids will buy him.
Ayew is a class player, would take him in a heartbeat

He's certainly premiership bound
Not at 80k a week he ain't 😂
Really is that how much he's on :shock: premiership clubs would still take a punt if they highly rate him

Swanjaxs said:

Forest home 85
Reading home 90
Stoke home 90
Brentford away 88
Stoke away 90
QPR away 90
Blackburn away 90
Fulham away 90
Hull away 90
Leeds home 89
😯
Any ideas how many points that has cost us?

Cooperman said:
Swanjaxs said:

Forest home 85
Reading home 90
Stoke home 90
Brentford away 88
Stoke away 90
QPR away 90
Blackburn away 90
Fulham away 90
Hull away 90
Leeds home 89
😯
Any ideas how many points that has cost us?

Not 100% sure if my memory is playing tricks, but I think 10?

Thought Swans pushed us for much of the game

We weren't at our fluent best by a long chalk, maybe one day less to recover from our last game & the four hours journey didn't help our cause however we struggled to find any cohesion today, worryingly we are extremely reliant on Pablo attacking-wise hence the reason Bielsa is using him sparingly from the bench as he is the only game changer we have in our ranks

1964white said:

We weren't at our fluent best by a long chalk, maybe one day less to recover from our last game & the four hours journey didn't help our cause however we struggled to find any cohesion today, worryingly we are extremely reliant on Pablo attacking-wise hence the reason Bielsa is using him sparingly from the bench as he is the only game changer we have in our ranks

The reason you lot werent fluent is because we played as well as we have done for a while.

What grips my sh!t is how when we started tiring allowing your lot to get the upper hand cooper didnt put fresh legs on, if he had then we would have had a deserved point.

Fireboy said:
1964white said:

The reason you lot werent fluent is because we played as well as we have done for a while.

What grips my sh!t is how when we started tiring allowing your lot to get the upper hand cooper didnt put fresh legs on, if he had then we would have had a deserved point.
As I said you push & pressed us all the way, full credit to the Swans who made it very difficult for us, honestly thought it was heading for goalless draw just as I thought was the case at ER in August.

Will Cooper keep his job?

1964white said:
Fireboy said:
1964white said:

As I said you push & pressed us all the way, full credit to the Swans who made it very difficult for us, honestly thought it was heading for goalless draw just as I thought was the case at ER in August.

See SJs answer matey.

1964white said:
Fireboy said:
1964white said:

When people criticise a manager,it is seen as loyal,disrespectful by some who see themselves as better fans;more loyal,the ones who never waver at all and never get so utterly dejected as we feel right now. Make no mistake ,Steve is grade 1 clown despite the positive platitudes from that pair of twats ,Law and Matt Jones-a Llanelli boy too! .
I have no personal comments about Steve apart from his disfigured visage,and negative body language which must kill players looking for inspiration. Steve sucks this out of them ,stone dry. A face only a mother could love

Bielsa is wily alright but the Prem will drive him crazy and Leeds will return back down as will West Brom and Brentford.

I dont wish Leeds Utd well at all as I detest the club ,but I do you

Toronto_Motors said:
Bielsa is wily alright but the Prem will drive him crazy and Leeds will return back down as will West Brom and Brentford.

I dont wish Leeds Utd well at all as I detest the club ,but I do you
Thanks Toronto

Bielsa is more than alright imo, he has taken an average mid-table championship club to the brink of the premiership playing a style of attacking football at ER we haven't witnessed for fifteen years. Marcelo is renowned in Argentina, Chile & Athletic Bilbao, also highly regarded as a father-figure by Guardiola & Pochettino.

I honestly think we'll do ok in the premiership as long as we retain Bielsa & make a few quality signings, I'm under no illusions of the task which is beyond us, the premiership is a big step up in class as Norwich & Villa have found to their costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back