• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Plymouth Argyle | The EFL Championship

IMG-0175.jpg
IMG-0176.jpg

We need to start 4 at the back... we have been too open and shaky in early parts of games

Fulton-Grimes, and Wood.

No comment.
To be fair other than Humphreys on the bench we have every fit senior defender in the starting side.
I would prefer Humphries to Wood but we shall see.

I do agree about the Fulton-Grimes pairing, I would have preferred Patino to start instead of Fulton but again we shall see.

Fairly positive

And I'd probably take Naughton vs Ashby

442? This will cheer me up immensely.

It's a bit damp and murky out, let's hope the football is a bit brighter.

I'm predicting big things.

The team listing on the OS reads like 4-2-3-1, whether we want to read too much into that, I don't know:

Carl Rushworth continues in goal for the Swans, with Cabango and Naughton joining Nathan Wood and Josh Tymon in the Swansea defence.

Skipper Matt Grimes and Jay Fulton are paired together in midfield.

Ronald, Cooper and Jamie Paterson will provide support for Jerry Yates in attack.

The team listing on the OS reads like 4-2-3-1, whether we want to read too much into that, I don't know:

Carl Rushworth continues in goal for the Swans, with Cabango and Naughton joining Nathan Wood and Josh Tymon in the Swansea defence.

Ronald, Cooper and Jamie Paterson will provide support for Jerry Yates in attack.
Thats how I read the formation, the players on the pitch don't make any sense in any other formation if I am being honest.

Big game this for Cooper as he hasn't kicked on as an attacking midfield player after a decent breakthrough season last year. Significant competition for places now in the wings and attacking midfield positions.

I will also take 4-2-3-1. Anything but the 3 x CB option.

Enjoying this start.
Same, Ronald already showing what he is about with that pace and ball over the top. Really need equal pace on the other side to come in off the wing like the old Sinclair-Dyer days

Plymouth playing a really high line, I feel like that is really going to play into Ronald's strengths

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back