• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Fvck it, had a drink, listened to Williams and the preview podcasts and I'm more optimistic now.

I only fear their set pieces. Nothing else. If Placheta/ Ronald can pin back Ng and we concentrate and don't give them needless free kicks in our half / corners, we can get a positive result. I think they'll sit back and we'll have the possession so hopefully we can get them to pick up the cards. Hopefully if Ramsey plays someone can smash him early.

Come on the swans.

The traditional social media team video on Derby eve is an overwhelming one this time. Been far more inspirational ones for previous matches

IMG-1803.jpg
IMG-1805.jpg

I hope we give this a good go. Don’t want to hear any garbage excuses afterwards. If we give it our all and they are better than us, so be it, but no toothless passive scaredy cat crap please, and no walking pace buffoonery.

Come on the Jacks.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back