• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers | The EFL Championship

Ronald again looking every part like a premier league quality player
Pace, aggression, not afraid of a tackle, happy to attack a player

Anyone else's steam keep cutting out and buffering. I'm watching from the state of outer cwmtillery

My stream is broken, it shows us winning 2-0 lol.

Yay

Here's hoping we don't take our foot off the gas this time and really put the shoe in while they are on the floor

Some comments from the Blackburn board.

"Looking at Swansea's side today, hardly any that I'd swap for ours, if any at all. Get at them. Winning that midfield battle will be huge, hope Bucky and Moran get hold of it early doors because of they do this lot will crumble."

"Come on Rovers!

I will go for 3-1 Rovers win"

"
Supremely confident of Rovers' win today. Backed them to win and also bet on 3-1 score.

Good line up given everything else - good to see Gilsenan involved, think he's got the x factor!"

"
Easy win today

come on you blues "

As I mentioned on the previous page, a few mentions of the fact we've lost our last 4 home games with no mention of who the opposition was.
Well watching their team I wouldn't want any of their players either. Cocky Rovers fans uneducated and not even acknowledging the Ronald threat as he rips Pickering to peices

Tymon is leaving their right winger with an incredible amount of space to shape a cross.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back