• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Blackburn Rovers | The EFL Championship

Will need at least 2 goals today with Szmodics bound to score against our sluggish CB's

Will need at least 2 goals today with Szmodics bound to score against our sluggish CB's
Even if he starts, no way he'll last an hour, key to this is keep the fckn ball ! They'll have a massive comedown from midweek. If we can't get a positive result here, then we may as well all pack up.

IMG-1143.jpg

IMG-1144.jpg

Unchanged side.
Huge boost though to see Key and Lowe and Humphries back on the subs bench.

Seeing the Blackburn board, they've mentioned a few time how we've lost our last 4 home games, no-one mentions the opposition, where only Plymouth, a game we didn't deserve to lose, we were expected to win. The other games of course were Southampton, Ipswich and Leeds, with a game away to Leicester mixed in amongst them.

Hopefully this will be the start of a good run for us. 🤞

Bench looks as strong as the starting 11..apart from Fisher😉

We have had a brutal run of games the past two months or so.
Hopefully the start of an "easier" run of matches now and a chance to rack up some points

Poor day for us so far. We really could do with winning this.

Some comments from the Blackburn board.

"Looking at Swansea's side today, hardly any that I'd swap for ours, if any at all. Get at them. Winning that midfield battle will be huge, hope Bucky and Moran get hold of it early doors because of they do this lot will crumble."

"Come on Rovers!

I will go for 3-1 Rovers win"

"
Supremely confident of Rovers' win today. Backed them to win and also bet on 3-1 score.

Good line up given everything else - good to see Gilsenan involved, think he's got the x factor!"

"
Easy win today

come on you blues "

As I mentioned on the previous page, a few mentions of the fact we've lost our last 4 home games with no mention of who the opposition was.

Some comments from the Blackburn board.

"Looking at Swansea's side today, hardly any that I'd swap for ours, if any at all. Get at them. Winning that midfield battle will be huge, hope Bucky and Moran get hold of it early doors because of they do this lot will crumble."

"Come on Rovers!

I will go for 3-1 Rovers win"

"
Supremely confident of Rovers' win today. Backed them to win and also bet on 3-1 score.

Good line up given everything else - good to see Gilsenan involved, think he's got the x factor!"

"
Easy win today

come on you blues "

As I mentioned on the previous page, a few mentions of the fact we've lost our last 4 home games with no mention of who the opposition was.
Yeah, it’s been a tough run for sure. We haven’t been playing badly either, at least we don’t look like a team that’s struggling. It’s the stupid errors at the back and lack of goal threat that’s cost us (er, maybe that is playing badly lol).

IF we take our chances I fancy us for this one. Heart says 2-1, head 2-2.

Sometimes you need to be more lucky than good and Placheta had like three strokes of luck in that passage of play
Still though you need to make something of it when luck does come your way, first assist for him and hopefully that helps take the pressure off him a bit

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back