• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Preston North End | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Preston?

• Swans win

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Preston win

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
airedale said:
You could be right, the football has been deadly tonight.

2 wins 1 draw 1 defeat

The play offs are still on. ;)

Shame about the next 3 games though.

Delighted we won

Don’t give Sheehan the job

What is the point of Fulton

That’s all folks

biggar63 said:
Surely not after this performance!

Can't see much changing whoever is in charge this season as we need strengthening and not enough in January to start a rebuild.
I can see the owners looking at the points from the last 4 games and think we will scrape enough under Sheehan

I bluddy LOVES this club. I was watching the delayed stream on the interweb with one eye on Flash Scores, willing the latter to show Big Chance against our name. I had a wierd feeling it would come up, and sure enough.....fantastic! 96th minute!
I've had a few tonight, mind.

I think I've aged 10 years watching that. Absolutely awful. Imo he setup wrong. Darling is not a right back. Grimes and Fulton in midfield does not work. We were slow getting the ball forward, and at times we had little width. Players kept giving the ball away cheaply. A very frustrating evening. Relieved with the win though.

I’d be starting Cullen up top over Lowe, at least Cullen puts in effort, Jamal just looks half arsed to me.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back