• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cadleigh said:
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this post. I laughed so hard my arse did actually come off and you know what NHS waiting times are like at the moment. Plus I hate to get involved in other people's disputes, but this one was just too good to resist.

I don't think there is a single true statement in this post apart from the fact that 'you know it is hard'. You obviously do care a lot about Martin. You keep talking about how we are going backwards (just like when Martin was in charge you kept banging on about how much you hated Cooper and how much we were progressing). There are plenty of people on here who refer to Mr Fistpump regularly. Nice try but no cigar on that one. NoCountry did not 'go all in' for Duff on Day One. Far from it. (If you want to see a breathtaking example of that, talk to your chum Mark_Jack_London who declared that Martin was 'the real deal' before a ball was kicked, and spent two seasons saying black was white in the hope no one would realise what a dick he had made of himself.) And NoCountry has been a lot more critical of Duff than many people on here, including me.

Your MO time and again is to claim that posters you disagree with have said something ridiculous so you can shoot it down, because you aren't intelligent enough to actually debate with real people.

You are pathetic.

And that little diatribe of pure cack - nasty with it and all - is exactly the sort of thing that got you booted off the other site.

Have a good look in the mirror.

Thanks for proving my point. Once again you have no answer to the substance of a post so you resort to abuse and obfuscation.

Don’t bother replying. I won’t be responding.

cmajack said:
How can it be OK to lose to Ipswich. They are newly promoted from League 1, haven't spent millions and millions on players and yet here we are embarrassingly 22 points behind them after 18 games. It's a shocking state of affairs. As for saleable assets, didn't someone offer 10 million for Wood earlier in the season. At that price i would have taken him anywhere for free.

Obviously is not good to lose any match, but Ipswich being newly promoted and not spending big is neither here nor there. They’re a better team than most in this division, simple as. They lack the individual quality money buys, like Leeds, but have a good manager and are well drilled. They bought well in L1 too.

We were newly promoted and had a cheap squad when we first arrived in the PL, but upset many because we were a good team with a good manager. And we’d bought well in the lower leagues. But it was all about the togetherness and everyone knowing their role. We don’t have that now.

Good point.
Ipswich have played 18 games and only 2 teams have seen off this newly promoted club so far.

Our 5 games up to Christmas will be a good yardstick by which to judge how this season will pan out. The next 3 weeks is going to be interesting.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back