• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-8105.jpg

IMG-8142.jpg

IMG-8154.jpg

IMG-8153.jpg

IMG-8034.jpg

IMG-8041.jpg

IMG-8046.jpg

IMG-8033.jpg

IMG-7983.jpg

IMG-8104.jpg

IMG-8098.jpg

IMG-8072.jpg

IMG-8080.jpg

Jesus I hate thinking let alone saying it...but this could be the biggest banker since the Mexicans took the Alamo.

I’m not normally positive about us winning away against the bigger teams in this league but I have a funny feeling that we’ll win this one 🤞

Take your pick from Piroe, James or Rodon to score against us. And Ampadu for extras!

See nearly a third of voters think we'll win up there.
Is there a new street drug doing the rounds?

The only way we are going to win up there tomorrow is a smash and grab, like we did under Cooper a few years back. Stranger things have happened, but I give us no more than a 1 in 10 chance. They're flying, we look like we don't even know what time of day it is most of the time, the smart money is on a home win.

sainthelens said:
See nearly a third of voters think we'll win up there.
Is there a new street drug doing the rounds?
It's called optimism and it's in short supply.

Yeah, everyone would be surprised if we got a draw.. Leeds are everything our defence hates.. pace.. Summerville, James, Piroe.. good luck lads, because every time an ex player plays us for the first time, it's usually a goal

Now that QPR got rid of Ainsworth they aren't a shoo-in for relegation. I'd say things could be sticky again soon, if we cant get a few wins. Hudds and Rotherham up next. Yikes.

We’ll win 4 out of the next six and lamp the fraud in his backyard on Boxing Day.

Or perhaps we might not.

Let’s see which team turns up tonight. Just not Fulton and The Grimester again eh Chief. Has Naughton got the legs to play defensive sentry in front of a back 4 and first or second receiver?

Just asking. I think I know the answer.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back