• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Coventry City v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Coventry City?

• Coventry win

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-9003.jpg

IMG-9011.jpg

IMG-9004.jpg

IMG-9005.jpg

IMG-9008.jpg

IMG-9009.jpg

IMG-9006.jpg

IMG-9025.jpg

IMG-9071.jpg

IMG-9070.jpg

IMG-9049.jpg

IMG-8926.jpg

Pay on the day available tomorrow

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/away-guide-coventry-city-0

Fair to say massive pressure to get a result here. With the Baggies rocking up Monday and in top 6, not sure if I'm bothered by the performance, just get the win.

Good test of character and pride for our players. We will know by 10pm tonight where we are mentally following the boxing day mauling..

eteb said:
Who in earth is Sam Parker

Some 17 year old lad who signed his first contract in the summer. We need him to be a wonder kid goal machine or we’re fooked 🤣

I don't know much about Sam Parker so it will be interesting to see what he brings to the table. Huge night for the lad and good luck to him.

However I can't believe that Sheehan is continuing with the obviously unsuccessful Grimes Fulton pairing and that Kukharevych doesn't even make the bench but Yates does after another incredibly underwhelming performance from him on Boxing Day.

So how many defenders and no strikers?

I make it
Humphreys - Darling - Cabango- Tymon
Parker also listed as a centre half
That side has scored less than ten this season

A4Jack said:
So how many defenders and no strikers?

I make it
Humphreys - Darling - Cabango- Tymon
Parker also listed as a centre half
That side has scored less than ten this season

I think it's three centre Half's with Parker as the right baxk. He's on Google as a CB, RB and midfielder!

Greetings, fellow Jacks, and here I am again in front of my desktop at home on the Costa Blanca, with the mobile phone showing Flash Scores for live updates while I watch an unofficial stream on the computer delayed by two minutes. I think masochistic is the word. Oh well, good luck Sam Parker.

EDIT: I thought Parker was a striker. Now that I've read the above posts, I realise we have no recognised strikers in our starting line up. Sounds like a team designed to hang on to a point from the kick off, which never ends well.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back