• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anybody else got a cold?

BrynCartwright

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
I've got a cold, probably picked up at the Hendy v Burry Port rugby match on Saturday...first one in yonks...

Anybody else got a cold, or some other minor health 'niggle'?

I stubbed my toe in work last night because I wasn't looking where I was going, still sore but I'll soldier on...

I have eaten a kiwi fruit on most days over the last twenty odd years and don’t get colds. Quite a good record considering my wife works in education and two kids have gone through school years. Whilst they are all snorting and coughing, I’ve avoided such ailments. There is a lot to be said for a natural source of vitamin C.

Won't wear those things, I can imagine that you feet would sweat like fuk in them, flip flop type of guy Me :cool:
Used to be a flip flop man myself, bought a pair of sliders last summer and haven't looked back. 🩴

I have eaten a kiwi fruit on most days over the last twenty odd years and don’t get colds. Quite a good record considering my wife works in education and two kids have gone through school years. Whilst they are all snorting and coughing, I’ve avoided such ailments. There is a lot to be said for a natural source of vitamin C.
It’s probably got nothing to do with natural sources of vitamin c. We eat shed loads of fruit (to excess - my lad will eat 10 apples a day, plus grapes, oranges and anything else we throw at him, no problem), but get plenty of colds.

My mother-in-law in her 70s has never had a headache. Not a single one of any severity. Some people are just wired differently.

Swansea City v Millwall

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back