• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anybody prepare to admit

Copamundial

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
That Rushworth isn’t any better than Fisher, Ironside could kick the ball better.

Absolutely. No better than what we’ve had in recent years from what I’ve seen so far.

Apart from that wonder save against Birmingham I don’t see much else really, Benda looked a more complete keeper imo.

He’s pretty crap with the ball at his feet, so certainly no better than Fisher there. Fisher pulled off some great saves last season, so jury out for me. Agree Benda better than both.

The spine of any successful team...

Strong commanding goalkeeper ✅
Powerful center half, wins every 50/50 ✅
Center of midfield general, does what's on the tin ✅
Center forward, runs the channels, holds ball up, scores you 15 to 20 goals a season ✅

We have...

Rushworth
Wood
Grimes and
Eddie Yates.

Work it out for yourself 😂

Seriously lads, Benda was bang average as well, we haven’t had a decent keeper since Fab.

Fisher one of the worst we ever had. Rushworth is better all round than him. But no contest compared to Fabianski.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back