• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Anybody had an email yet?

Skippyjack said:
Seems like a lot have missed out, can someone report back if the sellouts are in the directors box, with 100s of hangers on stealing tickets of the average punter who genuinely supports us

IF we get to Wembley, then there will be some real issues.

stevethejack said:
karnataka said:
Just had my actual ticket emailed to me :D East Stand Upper 5

I can wave at you (but not shake hands) - East Upper 6

You can wave all you like, but I'll blank you for calling me a W@nker? yesterday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vetchfielder said:
2 of us unsuccessful and none of our row of 7 mates were successful. The choice of ballot winners doesn't seem to have been random.
Anybody know what the split was between ST holders, corporate and staff?

My sister and brother in law both got tickets

Vetchfielder said:
2 of us unsuccessful and none of our row of 7 mates were successful. The choice of ballot winners doesn't seem to have been random.
Anybody know what the split was between ST holders, corporate and staff?

It appears that doesn't it. Like I said I have a season ticket next to my parents and sister and the three of them have a ticket and as I'm in a different address I don't.

Eli’s James said on his podcast today that whichever teams gets to Wembley this will be an issue because it is not a test event then only 10,000 tickets will be available in total.

That seems very low to me.

Pacemaker said:
Eli’s James said on his podcast today that whichever teams gets to Wembley this will be an issue because it is not a test event then only 10,000 tickets will be available in total.

That seems very low to me.

Would that be 10,000 per team? I seem to recall that there were 22,000 for the cup final, 10,000 per team plus 2,000 for NHS and what have you.

No 10k in total, the FA Cup was a test event.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9580313/AHEAD-GAME-UK-Government-rejects-EFL-plea-22-500-fans-play-finals.html

Pacemaker said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9580313/AHEAD-GAME-UK-Government-rejects-EFL-plea-22-500-fans-play-finals.html

If correct, that's a fckn disgrace. 22.5 k already agreed if CL final was held there on same date.

sainthelens said:
Pacemaker said:

If correct, that's a fckn disgrace. 22.5 k already agreed if CL final was held there on same date.

Agreed. How many of those 22.5k were going to corporate, competition winners, etc? UEFA would lose out on too much money to allow that. Neither they or the FA give two sh*ts about the general match-going fans.

JackSomething said:
sainthelens said:

Agreed. How many of those 22.5k were going to corporate, competition winners, etc? UEFA would lose out on too much money to allow that. Neither they or the FA give two sh*ts about the general match-going fans.
To be fair if you read the article the EFL have tried to get it sorted it’s the Govt who are stalling on this.

Pacemaker said:
JackSomething said:
To be fair if you read the article the EFL have tried to get it sorted it’s the Govt who are stalling on this.

Point taken. Presumably the government was fine with allowing 22k fans if the Champions League final was moved to Wembley as they wanted? Either way, money talks.

Has anyone who was successful not had their tickets to print yet?

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back